Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

He's not gonna give you your post count back if you suck up.

lol I dont care about my post count, I was just kidding.

But since hes gonna be here for who knows how long I think we should ALL welcome him as a new member

You know Im glad im getting a fresh start.

All those terrible things I have done in the past, are now no where to be found.

Except in the forum archives.

Well yea, you can still see my posts.

Oh well at least they aren't a part of this account.

I have Becoming Popular (The Pony Everypony Should Know) stuck in my head. :U

I think this new name fits me perfectly since im an e-incarnation of my past account.

And avatar the last airbender is pretty bad ass too.

Scarecrow doesn't love me. He never visits the doodle adventures thread. I feel betrayed ;n;

NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! Dave Mustaine from Megadeth is supporting Rick Santorum. I find it ironic that a heavy metal star like Mustaine is supporting a GOP candidate that wants to ban heavy metal.

NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! Dave Mustaine from Megadeth is supporting Rick Santorum. I find it ironic that a heavy metal star like Mustaine is supporting a GOP candidate that wants to ban heavy metal.

omg really? what a freaking noob? this makes me sad.

Doodle adventures is canceled. The forums are being a dick, so I can't upload the update. Sorry everyone who enjoyed it, we had a good run.

not really just AARARHGGHDFLKJKLFKJDFKJSDFKJ FUCK THE FUCKING FORUMS.

I am so fucking frustrated right now! I want to cry. This is probably my favorite update ever and I will not tolerate the pictures being in the wrong goddamn order.

That article was not truthful in any way. I am really worried about you if you can't even distinguish truth from an article of satire.

@Katez

Make a separate post for each image? :0

Guh. I suppose I'll have to, at this rate.

That's probably fall out from me looking at the forums software trying to find a way to allow image embedding, sorry for affecting you Katez. I don't have an ETA yet due to Klint making the forums pretty custom, so don't give up quite yet and hopefully I'll have a fix in the next few days. =)

Oh!! In that case I am more than okay with the whole non-worky-thing haha. It's totes okay, thanks for the heads up!

I'm pretty sure that was a fake story, epic. Again, the article said that GWAR performed at Governor Romney's inaugaration. There's no way that happened.

I'm pretty sure that was a fake story, epic. Again, the article said that GWAR performed at Governor Romney's inaugaration. There's no way that happened.

Oh my Gwar was at that no wonder it was bloody and full of satanic spews about the cardinal sin.

You know it's a fake because Santorum failed to blame Metal for homosexuality or visa versa. No conservative worth their salt is going to miss an oppertunity to blame the gays.

8( Now we have edit stamps? Aww, that was always one of the things I really liked about this forum (just talking about the forum itself, not the people), it looked so much cleaner than the other forums I frequented.

Hey all, I'm just back to apologize for being so immature and everything, for those who know what I'm talking about. I know I was being too sensitive. The way it all escalated beyond the first few comments was just plain ridiculous and mean. I took things way too offensive, and a few people decided to troll my sensitivity. Anyways, none of it matters. I have no reason to stay upset towards people I only know through text. I'm sorry for being as sensitive as I was. Sorry for bringing this up again, I tried to not make a big deal by sending it as messages to those involved, but it never let me send it.

Anyways, I figured I'd rather not end my time here with harsh feelings towards people I considered my close internet-friends for a while.

Bye DFAF, Have fun doing internet things, I can't wait for the Kickstarter Adventure :)

Rai/Alex

8( I started typing a joyful welcome back and then I actually read the message.

So I actually thought I wasn't going to like Regular Show. Then I started watching it, and realized it's actually pretty damn good. Not quite up there with adventure time, but still, I really like it.

8( I started typing a joyful welcome back and then I actually read the message.

So I actually thought I wasn't going to like Regular Show. Then I started watching it, and realized it's actually pretty damn good. Not quite up there with adventure time, but still, I really like it.

I never have gotten into any of these shows not really into them Zim kinda killed my taste for that type of show.

RIP Zim