Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

My sister hates Adventure Time. She says Regular Show is the same thing but better. I don't see how that can be though. Adventure Time has John "The Guy Who's Freaking Bender" DiMaggio. As far as I know Regular Show does not.

So, its been a good run, but I am back to the tried and true name.

I figure, I don't want all these new members getting to know me as something else. Or stealing my title. Seriously, I saw someone else titled Chief, and I knew I had to go back.

Leroy, your sister is completely bonkers. They are completely different shows, and speaking objectively, I really don't think one is better than the other. (Adventure Time is a little more suited to me though. :P)

I want my Old account back! This just doesn't feel right, why couldn't he have just banned me for a week?

How about not being an asshole, Warrior? I honestly think Justin is kicking ass around here.
I practically got banned for being myself :(

And you don't what it feels like to loose your history around here, I hate the idea of having people wathcing over every thing we do.

And yes I know I'm being a bitch.

It's true. He is an ass kicker.

Like Chuck Norris at a half price BarBeeQue. CHOP

How about not being an asshole, Warrior? I honestly think Justin is kicking ass around here.
I practically got banned for being myself :(

And you don't what it feels like to loose your history around here, I hate the idea of having people wathcing over every thing we do.

And yes I know I'm being a bitch.

We all know who you are, Warrior. You haven't lost anything. If you remember, I came back with a new account last year. It hasn't bothered me.

It's not like we forgot all the dumb crap you've done because you have a new account. Also pedophiles are just being themselves but they still go to jail for molesting little kids.

lol So true this is now my signature

Give it a rest Warrior. I got banned and came back from the dead one month later with a new account. I also went through my five stages of denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance when it came to post counts. Now, I'm over it.

Now I know how hot felt when Klint was around >:(

Also Leroy your account was never banned, and epic you voluntarily closed your account and went on a hiatus.

also the guy that started all the drama in the BL section barely got a warning today, we live in such a fair world

Now I know how hot felt when Klint was around >:(

Also Leroy your account was never banned, and epic you voluntarily closed your account and went on a hiatus.

also the guy that started all the drama in the BL section barely got a warning today, we live in such a fair world

Haha yeah right.

Warrior, you're not making any sense. We all know who you are. Your old posts are still there. What history have you lost? That was the point I was making. I have a different account from my old one, but I don't feel like I've lost anything (and let me tell you, my old post count was huuuuge).Quit complaining. Justin could have IP banned you, but he didn't. Think of this as a warning. If you can't stop whining about it, I'm hitting the ignore button.

What should the fist embedded image on EGR be?

Make it ponies.

OjEfF.png

actually if you go a few pages back it's puppies

What should the fist embedded image on EGR be?

Make it ponies.

Please, please, please, please, please, please limit your pony images to pony threads from now on.

Or at least semi scarcely place them elsewhere.

Hey everyone, I saw what a great success the Kickstarter was and I remembered all about this forum. It's been a long time, (Your last visit: 02-01-2011 05:41 AM, to be exact) and I'm not quite sure why I have Katez' hat on my head but I missed you lovely people. I don't know what I've missed, but it looks like a lot (I was posting back when EGR was at its thousandth page, which seems like a LONG time ago.) To those who remember me, hey!

How's it hanging?

Also, I can't be the only one practically begging for Notch to fund a Psychonauts 2, can I? My heart had palpitations when I heard the news.