Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

And it's okay when Zilla does it because it's not healthy for someone to feed on their own blood. And I'm not healthy. I probably taste dry and crispy, like those kind of french fries that are just like if they skinned a potato and took a piece of the potato skin and put it in the frier and rolled it in the ashes of old, shriveled-up french fries.

Only you other DFAFers have tasty grammarbloods. *nodnod* But let it be noted that even though I mean it in the most loving way, if I ever bitch at someone and it irritates them, let me know. As much as it amuses me, it doesn't amuse me when it hurts people's feelings unless they're stupid and noobly, and no one on DFAF is anything like that.

One of my best friends actually has terrible English (spelling-wise). It was a horror show when we first exchanged MSN names. But after weeks of headdesking, I got over it and took out my grammarfrustration on things like her school projects, and she would end every sentence with "and I know I spelled that wrong." Once I stop laughing at you, I become a valuable resource!

Just ask her. She will nod solemnly, but at the same time be headbanging because of how painfully true it is.

edit: btw, I may as well not double-post. It wouldn't have irritated me so much, but I was probably in a bad mood and your post sounded really sarcastic and challenging at the time, Scarecrow, so I was offended. XP Normally I don't have problems with tone on the internet, but... well, you're Scarecrow. You're special. And we mean that in the most loving way. Isn't that right, Miriku? Look at Miriku, she's nodding from wherever in the States she lives.

... You really do have a unique brand of oddly flattering sarcasm, though.

edit again: I would not have even considered the pun-off if Flapjack had not shown me the magic of puns. Damn, that's sexy magic.

edit again again: What all were your first jobs? I need to do something, but I don't think a girl who hates work, living things, and the outdoors and is constantly ill fits many job descriptions.

That's a hilariously common misconception, made even more hilarious and common by grammar teachers who mistakenly think the same thing. What makes this great is that I sentenced that post that way intentionally, because I knew some smart-butt would see it and try and make me look dumb. So jokes on you.
I wasn't trying to be a smart-butt and trying to make you look dumb. If I was I would have worded it stronger. English is my second language. For the record, I think you mean "joke's on you" or "jokes are on you" not "jokes on you".

Scarecrow, I really don't care about grammar this much, it was just an observation. In all honesty, outside of English class I don't really give a shit. I'm not trying to look smart with grammar, like you do. Appearing like I know the fine points about English grammar isn't important to me. If it is to you, then all the more power to you. Putting but at the begining of a sentence makes it sound choppy to me, but you can put all the buts you want at the begining of your sentence. But it dosen't sound good.

My first language was creol. It's spoken in some Carribean countries like Haiti and pretty much wherever there's a large population of Haitians. It's like French with a very strong African accent.

My first language was creol. It's spoken in some Carribean countries like Haiti and pretty much wherever there's a large population of Haitians. It's like French with a very strong African accent.

awesome. although i think you speak very well english form what i heard on xbox live.

awesome. although i think you speak very well english form what i heard on xbox live.

I was just making all that up, English is my first language. :lol:

I was just making all that up, English is my first language. :lol:

you dirty, dirty liar (ha we still cool though

They eat dead, beaten horses in some countries.

My friend went to China to visit relatives and watch the Olympics back when, and among the other oddities at the market she saw starfish-on-a-stick and sheep penis.

Congrats zilla, I do beleive you are the first person to post the word penis on DFAF.

Also, vagina. Ha!

NO, NO, I got that one! Look at my sig! HA!

the owls are not what they seem

there is a man inside a smiling bag

without chemicals, he points

Feh. That's nothing. If you want nonsense, just give me a can of mountain dew and I'll be spewing nonsense like a volcano!

I'm sure Action Shark will appreciate that, Crash Tester...
He was probaobly getting bored of how well behaved everyone was, he needs some excitement. It grows hungry.