Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

the owls are not what they seem

there is a man inside a smiling bag

without chemicals, he points

Wow. That's some crazy awesome non-sense sh#t!!!

That's not crazy nonsense. That's Twin Peaks.

Wait...

:hands miriku a can of dew:

Why, thank you! ^-^ *drinks*

GREETINGS CHEESE POPSICLE

THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED IS CURRENTLY OUT OF PORK CHOPS

AAAAH! WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY BRIDGES!

MY BALONEY HAS A FIRST NAME, IT'S OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

MOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

*cue rabies*

MOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

*cue rabies*

:tear in his eye:

By the way, I have made it onto actionsharks naughty list. He made me change my sig... It was a quote from a very hilarious comedian...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

*cue rabies*

By the way, I have made it onto actionsharks naughty list. He made me change my sig... It was a quote from a very hilarious comedian...

_¶¶____¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶____¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶___¶¶___¶¶__ _¶¶____¶¶_¶¶____¶¶_¶¶____¶¶_¶¶¶___¶¶_¶¶_______¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶_ _¶¶_¶¶_¶¶_¶¶____¶¶_¶¶____¶¶_¶¶¶¶__¶¶_¶¶_______¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶_ _¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶____¶¶_¶¶_¶¶_¶¶_¶¶___¶¶¶__¶¶___¶¶___¶¶__ __¶¶__¶¶__¶¶___¶¶__¶¶____¶¶_¶¶__¶¶¶¶_¶¶____¶¶________________ __¶¶__¶¶__¶¶____¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶___¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶___¶¶___¶¶__ D8<

MOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

*cue rabies*

_¶¶____¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶____¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶___¶¶___¶¶__ _¶¶____¶¶_¶¶____¶¶_¶¶____¶¶_¶¶¶___¶¶_¶¶_______¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶_ _¶¶_¶¶_¶¶_¶¶____¶¶_¶¶____¶¶_¶¶¶¶__¶¶_¶¶_______¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶_ _¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶____¶¶_¶¶_¶¶_¶¶_¶¶___¶¶¶__¶¶___¶¶___¶¶__ __¶¶__¶¶__¶¶___¶¶__¶¶____¶¶_¶¶__¶¶¶¶_¶¶____¶¶________________ __¶¶__¶¶__¶¶____¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶___¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶___¶¶___¶¶__ D8<

How much time did that take, AP? (By which I mean -- not the associated press -- but YOU, Apple Pop.)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

*cue rabies*

How much time did that take, AP? (By which I mean -- not the associated press -- but YOU, Apple Pop.)

Well, thanks ot the magic of copy and paste, less than a second.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

*cue rabies*

Ah, yes. The magic of copy and paste. Without it, half the games in the game industry wouldn't even exist...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

*cue rabies*

Ah, yes. The magic of copy and paste. Without it, half the games in the game industry wouldn't even exist...

What was I wrong about? D: I feel wrongly accused!

OOOOOOH no. You're not gonna RickRoll me. Not after that time that Family Guy did it to me! Not this time!

Actually its a video of a ship getting its command deck sheared off by a movable bridge that lowered its sections too soon. Then the rest of the ship catches fire, and the people have to jump off to keep from dying... not sure why that's funny actually.

No, just the beging part. The unfiting music is just...

YOU ALL KNOW NOTHING OF FAILBOAT! *runs off sobbing and jumps into a pond, magicly disappearing*

PS, everyone survived and nobody jumped off in that video.

ZEE, I WATCHED YOURS AND IT WAS MAGICAL!! It made me giggle.

Actually its a video of a ship getting its command deck sheared off by a movable bridge that lowered its sections too soon. Then the rest of the ship catches fire, and the people have to jump off to keep from dying... not sure why that's funny actually.

No, just the beging part. The unfiting music is just...

YOU ALL KNOW NOTHING OF FAILBOAT! *runs off sobbing and jumps into a pond, magicly disappearing*

PS, everyone survived and nobody jumped off in that video.

ZEE, I WATCHED YOURS AND IT WAS MAGICAL!! It made me giggle.

thanksyou!!!!

i think every one on the DFAF should watch it

*watches the failboat again*

In the high school movie club, I brought in the first Indiana Joans and at the part when one of the ships were sinking and the Nazi's were on it, I just blurted out "FAILBOAT! D8"

OK THAT FAT KID BETTER COME BACK AND KICK SOME ASS!

I'm serious, do a video where the fat kid exacts revenge on his attacker. Mostly because I think he's earned it, but also because the fat kid was played by a guy Named Jared, which is my name (spelled J-A-R-A-D). So yeah. "Fat Kid Strikes Back" would be a great title too.

That's a hilariously common misconception, made even more hilarious and common by grammar teachers who mistakenly think the same thing. What makes this great is that I sentenced that post that way intentionally, because I knew some smart-butt would see it and try and make me look dumb. So jokes on you.
I wasn't trying to be a smart-butt and trying to make you look dumb. If I was I would have worded it stronger. English is my second language. For the record, I think you mean "joke's on you" or "jokes are on you" not "jokes on you".

Scarecrow, I really don't care about grammar this much, it was just an observation. In all honesty, outside of English class I don't really give a shit. I'm not trying to look smart with grammar, like you do. Appearing like I know the fine points about English grammar isn't important to me. If it is to you, then all the more power to you. Putting but at the begining of a sentence makes it sound choppy to me, but you can put all the buts you want at the begining of your sentence. But it dosen't sound good.

OK I'd like to apologize for my stupidity Tripz Ballz, I feel like (kinda am) a real jerk for what I did. Forgive me?

Also I see what you did there!

PS: In regards to "Joke's on you" vs. "Jokes on you" I think you're probably right, but I just don't care about being right all the time! As long as my spelling checks out and my punctuation is perfectly legible (and who's going to argue that?) I'm happy.

Alrighty.

TWO MUSICALS I HAVE TO WATCH NOW.

Razia's Shadow <--wtf, the doctor in that looks really similar to one of my OCs. This sucks considering I made that guy up like 3 years ago way before I even knew about this. heck, I learned about it today and it sounds like an awesome musical.

Repo! The Genetic Opera (lul, if you don't make your organ payments then the repo man comes for you xD)

Anyone else seen these? o:

EDIT: (Also, I need to watch Kingdom Hospital. Yeah, I know, not a musical. BUT THERE IS A GIANT ANTEATER!! HOW COOL IS THAT!? AND IT TALKS!!)

i watched saw 1-5 all last night. they were good, but they definetly werent horror. more suspense if anything