Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

i now convinced myself that i have been single for just about a month and its time to get dating agian.

i am now after this girl named haley. its very hard to tell you just how amazing she is.

Remember 28 Days Later? yeah, it's like that. We think we're alone, but we're just trapped here and dying off while everyone else is fine and dandy.

i now convinced myself that i have been single for just about a month and its time to get dating agian.

i am now after this girl named haley. its very hard to tell you just how amazing she is.

The hunter has found his latest catch.

You know Zeeman, you go through girls kind of fast. Which makes me wonder -- are you a praying mantis? Of the female disposition? These girls you date -- does anyone ever see them again?

i dont eat my exes...im just very particular about who i date. looks arent very important to me anymore, i watn personality, ad alot of other stuff.

nice theory though lol

i dont eat my exes...im just very particular about who i date. looks arent very important to me anymore, i watn personality, ad alot of other stuff.

nice theory though lol

This sounds like an elaborate cover up to me. Why say anything if you have nothing to deny?

I just got out of the hospital. I never really realised how boring it is there before, I wasn't allowed to leave my bed since Sunday.

No, I walked into the clinic, because there was a pain in my side and took an x-ray. Then they said my lung collapsed, and put me in an ambulance, and put me on oxyegn. Then I spent four nights in a hospital bed (one on oxygen, 2 with a drainage tube in my side, and one with a bandage around my side) before my lung got re-inflated enough for me to leave.

Hustler! You a player man, you get those digits like they M&M's or something. Write a book man!

For some reason, the construction of this sentence amuses me.

Hustler! You a player man, you get those digits like they M&M's or something. Write a book man!

well the problem with that is, i have no idea what i do. i just ask them i guess. i have gotten turned down though, so im not perfect. ive gotten turned down plenty times.

it is alot easier in school though i have heard.

I'M BAACK! You guys thought you got RID of me! BUT NOOO! I survived! HAHAHA!!!

how is everybody?

Where'd you go? Did you have a nice time sleeping with the fishies?

im back from ummm....yesterday.

(i know i havent been posting a whole lot lately, but ive been busy, but i still find time to get on the forum at least 5 time a week)