Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Hannah Montana? she is still on tv? i thought she moved to mexico after the No-Lip-Syncing/Annoying-White-Girl Act was passed by the government

I think Hannah Montana is hot. I'm sure I'm not the only one, just the only one who'll admit it.

pedophile...

Hey I'm like the same age as she is. Just because she's in a kids tv show dosen't mean she's young. And who's Miley Cyrus?

i'm also going to a party, though instead of booze there will be corsets, fishnets and much time-warping

at the late night...

double feature...

picture show...

the party last night was a bomb. i hooked up with a girl. the no commitment type thing ya know?

but anyway, thats what happened

i was at a party yesterday, too. met a bunch of cool people who were swapping cd's. got every radiohead album (minus the ones i had of course ) and an issue of Scud for like 12 bucks. this one chick kept coming up to me and asking me what time it was. like, 12 times, if she was trying to ,you know, GET MY ATTENTION, she wasn't good at it. p.s. forgive my heartless abuse of comas.

I watched a movie and killed colored people on Farcry 2. Racism rocks.

*stares blatantly, taken aback.looks right, looks left, exits room*

Nobody gets a blatant joke any more. PC has killed humor. I blame the white people and their bible.

oh no it was funny, i just want any black people to know i'm one of the GOOD white people.

I watched a movie and killed colored people on Farcry 2. Racism rocks.

you have no idea how much i laughed at this once i read it.

ok, whats the craziest thing you guys have done in the last few days ? mine: the other night me and my friends trekked to a strip mall and borrowed a bunch of the dinged up shopping carts.(we didn't go there TO do that, it just sort of happened) then we took all of them home. We tied one of them to the back of my friends car and launched it into a lake. that was fun, especially since i wasn't the one in the cart(stupid Bryan HA!). the last couple days have been spent trying to come up with things to do with the remaining 5.......you got any ideas, be sure to tell me.

What if you guys get all dressed up in like nice suits, and each of you take a shopping cart.

Then you take the carts, and go to a grocery store and fill them with grocieries. Then you go to the magazine aisle, and look at magazines for a little. then you go to the checkout lane and wait to be checked out. Then you put your grocieries over that little scanner thing at the end of the conveyor belt that goes -beep. Then you find out your total. Then you take out either a debit card, or cash corresponding to the amount stated by the cold machine. Then you pay the cashier. Then when asked if you want paper, or plastic, you respond paper. Because that's more environmentally friendly. Then you fill up your cart. Then you wheel your cart out to your car. Then you put your grocieries in the car. Then you either: Take the cart back to a cart return (yes) or leave it in the parking lot where it is (no).

Sounds awesome right? I just came up with that now. My friends and I would do that like once a month back in high school. It was freakin' crazy. And people would ask us what we did the other night, and we'd be all like : Duuuude we got sooooo many grocieries last night it was crazy. Steve got like 2% Milk! It was nuts. You should have been there.

(sorry I'm just in one of those moods tonight)