Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

...who are awesome?

You didn't really finish that thought, so I thought I'd guess what it would be. Was I right?

No.

to finish his sentence you have to say... "...who I find the most annoying."

Sorry, quiet ones. Ross, your not that quiet, so you dont need to worry.

Nicely used quote my friend. Well played.

I too am part of the skinny club. It seems we are in the minority in America.

I always thought Electrolytes was the most BA mineral ever... or whatever it is. See, the real origin of electro is he drank too much Gatoraid one day and got electric powers. And that's it.

Does it have electrolytes?

its got electrolytes, turbolytes, POWERLYTES, christmaslytes MORE LYTES THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR!!!!

these ain't yer dad's puns, these are ENERGY puns, TURBOPUNS

yesterday we made chlorine gas in chem lab and I learned firsthand how it feels to inhale that stuff

it burned

well, thats just another life lesson you have to learn the hard way, its just like not putting a fork into an electrical socket...it has to be done, to be never done again

personally i think that near death experiences build character. that's why the kids who grow up in "child proof" environments are the stupid/ boring ones who normally end up being psychopaths. i believe this is because child hood accidents teach kids the basic facts of life, for example getting bit by a dog you were bothering teaches you that if you piss people off they're gonna kick your ass (although i personally took pleasure in middle school teaching people that lesson myself.) man the view is nice from up hear on my soapbox.

Last summer I was cleaning a pool and I went over to a chlorine bucket after it rained to put the chlorine in, and the whole bucket was full of water and a gallon of chlorine vapors, it almost knocked me over it was so strong, literally. You have to hold your breath when you're around that stuff.

The doublefine site, including these forums, seems to be loading at a really slow pace for me.

Is this the case for anyone else?