Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I don't understand how people say they forget about this site after they have already posted hundreds of times :S

I don't understand how people say they forget about this site after they have already posted hundreds of times :S

In my case, most of my post count came from an old RP in the Psychonauts forum I was involved with in the summer of 2009.

Welcome back koco. How's it going?

For the random part of the post: I just finished my schedule for next semester, I love going to a hippie college where you only need to take 4 classes to be a full time student. I've got Soils (with a lab), Botany (with a lab), SCUBA III (getting my Master-Diver certification!) and Intro to Shamanism.

Welcome back koco. How's it going?

For the random part of the post: I just finished my schedule for next semester, I love going to a hippie college where you only need to take 4 classes to be a full time student. I've got Soils (with a lab), Botany (with a lab), SCUBA III (getting my Master-Diver certification!) and Intro to Shamanism.

I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking! :'D Certainly enjoying my summer break!! xD And haha, my school's the same! I didn't know that was unusual, though? How many classes does the average college student have to take to be full time? I thought four was normal!

Also, Intro to Shamanism? That sounds awesome. MAN, my school needs to offer classes like that. I'm fascinated with world religions.

I don't know what other schools do. I just know that people that go to my school never seem to work as hard as people at other schools. Maybe it has nothing to do with the number of classes.

And yeah, I'm pretty excited about Intro to Shamanism, it sounds ridiculous and only meets once a week. There's pretty much one or two classes on different world religions each semester, and they're usually different. I've never taken a class on religion though, and have no idea what they're like.

Hello, sooner registered and therefore more respectable person than me. Though i do not know you i welcome you back, also because i think your avatar is kickass.

Reminds me - i'm getting bored of mine. Rickrolling is so old. I should get a new one.

Hello, sooner registered and therefore more respectable person than me. Though i do not know you i welcome you back, also because i think your avatar is kickass.

Reminds me - i'm getting bored of mine. Rickrolling is so old. I should get a new one.

Hey, thanks for the welcome back, regardless!

(And about the icon-- I know, right? I still adore those little mini-comics Scott C. did for Psychonauts.)

Yay it's Koco! 8^D

Yeee, Feddle <3 Did you know that whenever I hear D&D or garden gnomes mentioned I still think about you? LOL.

why does everyone always bitch about new threads? this is the only forum I'm on where people constantly complain about new threads. and what's dumb about it is, they complain about it by posting in it, therefor keeping it bumped.

guys--

if you think a thread wasn't worth making, just let it die.

don't try to teach the person a lesson by attacking them or posting stupid pictures. it's asinine.

I will say one thing about invisible War.

Unlike the original Deus Ex, it's satisfying AND productive to beat the shit out of people with a nightstick. Though... Nobody notices when you're beating the shit out of them... Even though the back of their head bleeds when you hit them...

What.

Alright! Koco and Insanity-Fair are back! Stay for awhiles why don't cha?

Not to say I don't enjoy the company of the regulars! Just nice to see peeps again who don't hang around here as much anymore.

*is sad because she misses scarecrow every second she's not reading a scarecrow post but just never said anything about it because she's too shy or something*

*is sad because she misses scarecrow every second she's not reading a scarecrow post but just never said anything about it because she's too shy or something*

ov1D0.gif

Let's be sad together!

Nah I'm just kidding, I'm actually super happy that you and Koco have returned as well. I missed you tons.

tumblr_lrsyxmqW361qeexhb.gif

I'M SAM! I CALL DIBS!

Seriously though I love you guys so much never leave us again. And if you do, promise you'll visit.

FF, FINE. Lol. :'D

I really plan to stick around this time. I mean, I set the forum as my homepage so that says something. ;D

I missed ya'll too, seriously. Even after three years have passed, I still recall the good times I had on here. //sentimental sob

why does everyone always bitch about new threads? this is the only forum I'm on where people constantly complain about new threads. and what's dumb about it is, they complain about it by posting in it, therefor keeping it bumped.

guys--

if you think a thread wasn't worth making, just let it die.

don't try to teach the person a lesson by attacking them or posting stupid pictures. it's asinine.

I agree with you, but its more fun to mess with the person, and we only complain if a thread is stupid and/or pointless.

And im sure you're just a little mad because they banned your stupid juicebox account.

help ive been up for 2 days trying to figure out this accounting crap

save meeeeeeeeeeeee

help ive been up for 2 days trying to figure out this accounting crap

save meeeeeeeeeeeee

Guess you can't have that job at DF then. Or do you have it and that's the reason why they are looking for a finance guy?

Hire me! I can blow a NASA budget in less than an hour! (not that this would be much to shout about these days)