Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Okay, now your avatar is seriously starting to disturb me, Warrior. I have this irrational fear of face memes. And 3DS XL! Yay! But why no second circle pad? It would have fit... ah, well. Maybe I'll be able to get a regular 3DS for Christmas now. On that subject, anybody ready for Pokemon Black and White 2?

The world of Pokemon has too many logical fallacies to engross me and statistics and optimization are things that I almost completely ignore in RPG's, preferring to get a feel for how certain builds feel simply by playing them.

Which now that I think about it is funny because if you put a Table Top RPG book in my hands I will freaking drool over the most minute details in creating a character build. Though honestly it's still less about optimization and more about what would be a fun character to play, still a lot of crunch that I never make time for in Video Games, probably because the game handles the crunch for me.

Huh- I wonder why they call that comic Bizarro?

I'll try to be on Steam later this week. Let me know if you all want to try a TF2 session.

Huh- I wonder why they call that comic Bizarro?

I'll try to be on Steam later this week. Let me know if you all want to try a TF2 session.

I'll join you whenever you're on

Just did, was fun, but i wish that damn medic wouldn't have taken that ubercharge away from me in the middle of melting the whole freaking team.

Whats ubercharge?... WAIT DONT ANSWER THAT, I'll just google it

Also may I just say how much I hate those fucking spies! Especially when they hide near the respawn place, good thing they make a swish sound giving me a chance to turn around and burn the bitches

If youยดre a spy in TF2, then youยดre not a man. You canยดt be both. Real men uses flamethrowers, big guns and stuff like that.

I can't decide what's better: Coffee in the morning or coffee in the evening.

I can't decide what's better: Coffee in the morning or coffee in the evening.

Coffee in the morning is better.

MEET THE PYRO MEET THE PYRO MEET THE PYRO

MEET THE PYRO MEET THE PYRO MEET THE PYRO

You beat me to it. At least I'll embed it.

WUhOnX8qt3I

OH. MAH. GAWSH. That was hilarious. Poor innocent Pyro, destroyer of worlds. And we still don't know what gender Pyro is! I guess I'll pull a Chuggaaconroy and call the guy a man-woman-person-thing from now on.

Yesss I love Valve so much.

But now that I've come down from this MTP high, I'm really curious what this is all about. Wonder if it ties in with anything, seems a bit out of place.

And now I'm wishing deep down for a Meet the Merasmus. "If ye choose to gaze upon a 'meet the team' short, GAZE NOT UPON THIS ONE". Or any other animated shorts. Archimedes, Miss Pauling, anyone. Just as long as Valve keeps these beautiful videos coming

I honestly want to play Team Fortress 2 whenever I see one of their videos or other out of game media, but I hate, hate hate Multiplayer games because every multiplayer game I've ever played was made up entirely of complete and utter dicks.

HELL YEAH! MEET LE PYRO! <3 FUCKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!1

This day was so great, and now this. I guess i'll be diagnosed with AIDS tomorrow ain't i?

I honestly want to play Team Fortress 2 whenever I see one of their videos or other out of game media, but I hate, hate hate Multiplayer games because every multiplayer game I've ever played was made up entirely of complete and utter dicks.

Crow, you're just going to have to content yourself with the fact that there will be dicks everywhere you go. We all have to deal with them

But if it makes you feel any better, in vidya games you can at least humiliate dicks in a way that makes their dickishness bite them in the ass or at least make them look like total morons. Just did that to a couple of snotty kids in TF2 the other day. Some friends and myself were messing around and they were talking shit about us because "we must have no life if we can be any good at games", all the while threatening to hand us our asses they're such gods at the game (the sheer irony).

So eventually our group gets tired of this crap and challenge them to some good ol' 6v6 competitive-styled TF2, because they're so good at the game, right? They actually agree and we get them and their 6 to go a round in an official league server, whitelist and all, and they flip their shit when they see all the glorious airpipes and airshots and meatshots and eventually forfeit. Loads of people heard of this tale and aforementioned kids are now the butts of many a joke

And a little lesson in humility was learnt by all

Crow, you're just going to have to content yourself with the fact that there will be dicks everywhere you go. We all have to deal with them

Yes... But why would I specifically choose to place myself in an atmosphere where they breed? Just because I'm not going to get through life without encountering a few cockroaches doesn't mean I should willingly submerse myself in a tub of the things.

Okay then let me just say you have a very skewed perception of what multiplayer is like

Half of the time the most frustrating thing in a game like TF2 isn't the douchebags running amok, it's the absolute, complete lack of communication. Of any kind. If you want a good time to jump in, then now's the time while everyone is still fresh and new and haven't yet developed an over-inflated sense of pride.

Go get mumble, go hang with Warrior and Acefox and whoever else is playing now. Talk and have a good time. That's exactly how I met all the people I know in TF2 today. We just grab a room in mumble and have a hoot doing all manner of stupid things. Srsly, Crow, for a guy who hardly plays MP you seem to be taking it way too seriously

Thank you so much Carl. For partronizing me and telling me that my experiences with Multiplayer gaming are inhertantly wrong because they don't match up with what you experienced. I have learned so much, like how to disregard my own feelings on things and just listen to you. I feel closer to you now and enlightened.

qDf7j.gif

I may yet give TF2 a go though. My only other issue with it is that it takes up a lot of harddrive space, but I just made some room recently so it's not like I'm gonna be cramming it in anymore.

Okay Crow if you really wanted me to be patronizing I could just say "Jesus man you sure are sensitive. Please grow a pair and man up." Which is what I would tell you considering unpleasant video games experiences of all things has given you such grief

But seriously, all I'm saying is you don't have to constantly put up with dicks and just silently deal with it because doing otherwise gets you nowhere. You're gonna run across a dick every so often BUT YOU CAN ALSO completely negate that experience by surrounding yourself with awesome people you know you like and just getting up to whatever shennanigans suit your fancy and the limitations of a game

It's really discouraging that every time I talk to you, Crow, it always turns into some kind of altercation. Over the dumbest things at that