Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

You're like the Highlander zee, nothing can kill you except for a good ol' fashioned beheading. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! *Lightening strikes sword, power courses through body* That's how all the immortals get off.

Lulz. I never thought of that. What if that was the only way immortals could "enjoy" themselves. That would be a heck of alot more incentive for me to go out there chopping up people then some random phrase about there only being one in the end. Heck I'd try it out on regular folks too, just to see if it worked. And animals, trees, chairs, whatever. Like a immortal nympho or something.

They never got into what would happen if a immortal was like smashed up or amputated did they? Like what if one got hit by a train? Would he be able to pull himself back together in one peice? Or would he be like this still alive puddle or something?

I like the mangled mess theory. Imagine if an immortal lived long enough to see the invention of mechanical limbs? Then he could be like Darth Vader. And everytime he killed another immortal he would get all shocked like in Return of the Jedi, but without the wheezy death at the end.

i like pancakes...and im sick today. really sick. going to miss school but cant miss football. no no no no no cant do that

You're like the Highlander zee, nothing can kill you except for a good ol' fashioned beheading. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! *Lightening strikes sword, power courses through body* That's how all the immortals get off.

...now you have me thinking of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series...

Happy birthday to me...

Happy birthday to me...

[in the Eastern timezone at least]

You mean you don't all the time like I do?

But then again, my brain is constantly going off, all the time.

Yeah, I do think about it all the time. xD

...seriously, though. I think I found a new obsession.

Yeah, I do think about it all the time. xD

...seriously, though. I think I found a new obsession.

Well, at least it's better then Twilight. Or as I call it, "Bland, Unlikable Girl meets Male Mary-Sue Vampire who doesn't Drink Blood."

Seriously folks, go read Darren Shan if you want vampires in modern times.

WOOHOO BLAZERKIN. You, my friend, are awsome sauce.

VAMPIRES SHOULDN'T BE SPARKLY. D:<

Dammit, I've been reading stupid PJatO fanfics all morning. Particularly PercyAnnabeth. Why? I DUNNO.

Don't even bother with mine. It's in July.

Anyway, happy birthday, guys!

Fantastic. This seems like a nice little forum, minimal trolls and spam and what not...

Yeah, we just have one rule about Psychonauts fans (enforced by yours truly).

PSYCHOSLASH PICTURES AND CRACK PAIRING PICTURES ARE NOT TO BE POSTED. You can referance them all you like (though we'll probably hate you for it), but no pictures.

CAPS LOCK IS A CRUISE CONTROL TO COOL ON THE INTERNET

WRITE EVERYTHING WITH CAPS LOCK ON AND USE UNNECCESARRY AMOUNTS OF EXCEMATION POINTS IF YOU THINK YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRIPPLE POST

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHMYGOD SHUT THE HELL UP! D8<

TRIPPLE POST

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHMYGOD SHUT THE HELL UP! D8<

I AM USING THE SHIFT KEY, THAT MAKES ME MORE COOL THAN ALL OF YOU!! CAPS IS FOR LOSERS!!

I encourage the posting of Psychonaut Slash pics and fics.

*stabbity stabbity stab*