Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

No. Come back here you.

Zee: You will need a hand. I will not. Bring me the saw.

Points to anyone who gets that vauge reference. Hint: think horror games

because they are just like that i guess.. anyway it used to be "shaggadelic" if you remember him..

That is the point, the point that be getting by you, you be getting the point that is needed to understand the point or being the point that be getting by you who be getting the point.

The point is, that the point has a point, however the point is not sharp enough, so it has to sharpen it's point. So, there techincally is no point to point at, as the point is pointedly absent. Do you get my point?

EAT IT.

You miss the point of missing the point which is the point you missed, the point is even missing the point which this post is missing too.

Fan of Mojo Jojo you are, because speech is similar to Mojo Jojo which shows fan of Mojo Jojo you are, for speech is evidence that you are fan of Mojo Jojo in the way you are speaking, since you are speaking as Mojo Jojo which a fan of Mojo Jojo would do since speaking as Mojo Jojo you are speaking.

You miss the point of missing the point which is the point you missed, the point is even missing the point which this post is missing too.

Fan of Mojo Jojo you are, because speech is similar to Mojo Jojo which shows fan of Mojo Jojo you are, for speech is evidence that you are fan of Mojo Jojo in the way you are speaking, since you are speaking as Mojo Jojo which a fan of Mojo Jojo would do since speaking as Mojo Jojo you are speaking.

Now my brain is broken.

More so that is.

Now my brain is broken.

More so that is.

Well the Powerpuff Girls do that a lot.

I just watched a pretty impressive trailer for this game I've never heard of: The Secret World. It features no game-play and the story setup --even what little the trailer hints at-- is cliched. But the execution is enough to make me pay attention.

Apparently though, dark days, they be a coming!

That was dope.

Obviously I'm ignorant but I don't know how people get addicted to tobbaco. Especially since the first dozen or so cigarrettes that one smokes are absolutely disgusting, uncomfortable and not tastey. It really takes some willpower to get addicted to, it seems to me like someone really has to try to get addicted.

well i got addicted by chewing tobacco.

that tastes good. its nasty habit but it has a great taste.

*gives tiffuts 20 dollars*

there that should give you some cheesecake

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!