Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Watching Tangled

Rapunzel = jailbait??

I watched that pretty recently and I swear it's explicitly mentioned early on that the whole thing is based on it being her 18th birthday

She does look pretty young, though. But I guess if you were stuck with a head of hair that grants youthfulness whenever you sing a song, that you happen to have sung your whole life, you'd look pretty young, too

Edit: Goddamnit, how do you spoiler tag these things???

Watching Tangled

Rapunzel = jailbait??

I watched that pretty recently and I swear it's explicitly mentioned early on that the whole thing is based on it being her 18th birthday

She does look pretty young, though. But I guess if you were stuck with a head of hair that grants youthfulness whenever you sing a song, that you happen to have sung your whole life, you'd look pretty young, too

Edit: Goddamnit, how do you spoiler tag these things???

I thought I remembered that she was 18 but I couldn't remember and again, I honestly don't care. I find her attractive for a cartoon teenage girl and that's all I really need to know.

I cannot sleep tonight because there are some birds pecking on my window and watching me with their BEADY LITTLE EYES.

ROBINS ARE NOT NOCTURNAL why are they doing thiiiiisssss.

I had that happen to me a few days ago ^

They were at my window chirping and pecking at it, Scumbag birds waking me up at 11AM >:(

My window allday errday. Little hummingbird likes to stick his butt right up against the glass and then proceed to not keep quiet for the next 2 hours.

Pretty rude if you ask me.

You should open your window and throw a bucket of water at them, Im sure they wont bother you anymore after that.

Or get a cat to scare them off :P

The crow chased them off. I think I might have a wasp nest under my shutter or something.

Now there is a dove just chillin' out side of my window.

Just recently i had a sparrow crash into my window screen, and of curse the birdy is fine.

I hve the urge to change my steam name to "Motherfucker Jones" and I don't know why.

this annoys me. the new Chuck E. Cheese's commercial keeps saying "things are funner!"

this annoys me. the new Chuck E. Cheese's commercial keeps saying "things are funner!"

Any specific reason why they did that?

Any specific reason why they did that?

Chuck E. Cheese's is evil.

Someone ban me already! What are you waiting for? How have I not been banned yet?

Instead of waiting for someone to ban you why don't you just log off and never log back in, never post, never bother any of us with your stupidity and miserableness again.

Do everyone a favor and:

444lp.gif

Yes! It's Raining! You know what that means?

COOKIE TIME!

Arbitrary Rules are only arbitrary when they aren't AWESOME!

It's not arbitrary when this is the first day it dipped below 85 F before midnight....

Yes! It's Raining! You know what that means?

COOKIE TIME!

Arbitrary Rules are only arbitrary when they aren't AWESOME!

It's not arbitrary when this is the first day it dipped below 85 F before midnight....

Oh I see you're baking cookies because this is the first time it's been cool enough to do so. I follow your logic now... Still I totally wanna take up baking cookies whenever it rains now.