Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

His name is Scar! If that little thing over his eye is justification for a theme name than I can go around calling myself, Better Scar.

I'm just saying, nobody ever had cause to question Maleficent on her name.

nobody cares but...

In the original Dutch transcription her name is Mephistola, later changed to Malafide

Hey, guys! I finally got back from my week-long, nearly tech-free vacation. How's it hangin'?

You are a brave soul to endure such hardships, welcome back to the connection my child.

Aaaah, summer camp wasn't too bad. I could distract myself with swimming in Lake Michigan, putting together 1000-piece puzzles and pretending to be Katniss Everdeen in the archery range. I still played a little Pokemon and Psychonauts during the week, though.

Did you make any arts n' crafty things?

Ohh, yeah. The camp has an entire craft shop! I made a cute little turquoise ring and bought a hat that I drew Beam Kirby on. Also I drew Sasha and Milla watching Titanic one day up there for absolutely no reason whatsoever. How was your week?

I helped out at a sumer camp with one of my mom's Coworkers (my mom works at a college). Then I caught a cold from one of the kids, so I was sick.

If Sasha and Milla had been on the Titanic it would have ended much differently.

We need telekinetics IRL.

Wouldn't telekinesis be awesome? The first thing would be awesome, too. But Sasha and Milla couldn't have been on the Titanic unless...

*suddenly considers possibility involving Sasha and a certain legendary British sci-fi show* SCARECROW, YOU'RE A GENIUS! *frantically runs off to draw fanart*

If Sasha and Milla had been on the Titanic it would have ended much differently.

We need telekinetics IRL.

Wouldn't telekinesis be awesome? The first thing would be awesome, too. But Sasha and Milla couldn't have been on the Titanic unless...

*suddenly considers possibility involving Sasha and a certain legendary British sci-fi show* SCARECROW, YOU'RE A GENIUS! *frantically runs off to draw fanart*

What legendary Sci-Fi show could you be talking about?

XvAYJ.gif

It's sort of common knowledge that Coke used to have coke in it and Root Beer used to have sass in it, but I learned a few days ago that 7 Up used to have Lithium in it. 0_o

Stuff like that makes me not want to eat anything that comes in plastic.

That guy's head popping out of the shower over and over is starting to make me dizzy.

Hey howdy hey, forums

Just dropping by to show you guys this game called The End

It's a free philosophical, physics-based-puzzles platformer, that also doubles as a kind of personality test. What happens is as you complete each level, you get a yes or no question about things like mortality, spirituality, ethics and faith and depending on what you answer, you get plotted on a graph that shows where your outlook on life and death leans towards, and compares you with famous thinkers.

It also touches on alot of the issues in a little more detail and even provides some further reading. Lots of interesting stuff, and the material linked to usually has both sides of the argument.

Bonus points for cool graphics and (I know this may appeal to certain individuals) you get to create an avatar of yourself that doesn't force you to explicitly pick a gender. Not sure if I should add or take away points for the avatars making everyone look like hipsters.

It's sort of common knowledge that Coke used to have coke in it and Root Beer used to have sass in it, but I learned a few days ago that 7 Up used to have Lithium in it. 0_o

Stuff like that makes me not want to eat anything that comes in plastic.

Wouldn't that make you of all people actually want to eat anything that comes out ever?

Q. What kind of person, with previous knowledge of Ubisoft's "exploits" in PC gaming, would ever install a game from their studio on their system?

A. A FUCKING CHUMP.

I have Rayman Origins for the Wii. I really like it! The art is so incredibly gorgeous and the game's sense of humor is amusing.

Question: do Ubisoft games still have all these problems if you buy them off, say, Steam?

Question: do Ubisoft games still have all these problems if you buy them off, say, Steam?

Some games yes but not all of them. Assassins Creed games use UPlay but Rayman Origins does not for example.

Q. What kind of person, with previous knowledge of Ubisoft's "exploits" in PC gaming, would ever install a game from their studio on their system?

A. A FUCKING CHUMP.

but... but... maybe i just love sam fisher too much

A. A FUCKING CHUMP.

but... but... maybe i just love sam fisher too much
Then get the xbox versions, I don't have too much of a grudge against PC games anymore, but Ubisoft is way too shady for me to let touch my virginal HDD with its disgusting DRM filled wiener.

Also, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is way better than any Thief game and is the most perfect stealth game ever.