Sign in to follow this  
Stiler

No surround sound? Mouse Acceleration?

I am not getting any surround sound in game, there seems to be nothing in the options menu about sound except volume control. Sound plays out of the side speakers but not out of the center/main speaker.

This game does support surround sound doesn't it?

Also it feels like there's mouse acceleration, the mouse feels laggy and such when moving it around.

Also it feels like there's mouse acceleration, the mouse feels laggy and such when moving it around.
same here, the mouse seems very fast. for now to combat the lagginess (is that a word?) i've found that putting the game on "vertical letterbox" solves the that problem. hope it helps someone.

There's quite a bit of input lag and a lot of mouse acceleration going on. Of course it's not game-breaking (unlike, say, the mouse in Psychonauts. heh.) since this is a point-and-click and not an FPS/TPS. Unlike Psychonauts though, this was designed for mouse, so if you find some extra time to tweak that, it would be appreciated.

Thank you for the replies.

So it is a bug then that the game isn't playing with 5.1 sound rather then it simply not supporting it?

So it is a bug then that the game isn't playing with 5.1 sound rather then it simply not supporting it?

Unfortunately the answer is no. The game audio has been authored for stereo, so the bug is that it doesn't 'force' the surround setup into stereo mode.

Also having a lot of trouble with the mouse sluggishness - really impedes my immersion, so holding off on playing till that's fixed (no blame - I know it's a beta!). Glad you guys are tackling that!

Unfortunately the answer is no. The game audio has been authored for stereo, so the bug is that it doesn't 'force' the surround setup into stereo mode.

Ah ok, was holding out on playing since I thought it was a bug, will have to switch to stereo then, thank you.

Sign in to follow this