Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BlackEyedRabbit

Maidens Feast Help?

*SPOILER WARNING TO THOSE THAT HAVEN'T YET PLAYED*

Hey Guys,

I'm having a really hard time with the Maidens Feast right now. I thought I was doing so well with the game, figuring out how to get the knife and whatnot...but now I'm stuck.

So, here I am at the Maiden's Feast, trying to get the attention of that bird, and nothing is working. I know he's really jonesing for that piece of meat the other girl is holding, but I honestly don't know what to give her so the bird will come to me. At this point I'm at a loss...I've restarted the game several times now, checking to see if I could bring an additional cupcake with me, but that doesn't work.

I have the Towel and the Knife in my inventory. Did I miss anything?

Please and thank you for the help!

You have everything you need, don't restart the game -- I seriously doubt anything would be designed in a way where you could get stuck because you forgot to bring something from a previous area.

Make sure you talk to the other girls at the feast.

Talk to ALL the maidens. Exhaust all dialog options.

Maybe I'm just skipping through the dialogue because I'm getting so upset....I'll give it another go! Thanks!

You really just have to talk to all of them. I forgot one and couldn't figure out what to do but as soon as I talked to the last one something happened ;)

Well, I've talked to everyone, and it's just me now.

The bird is just right next to me, but damn thing is that before the bird appeared, the girl said that she could cut herself out of the dress if just the bird was there... but now the bird IS there but she still says the same thing.

I only have the knife and a corset, and I've clicked everything on everything. I bet there some combination I missed (must be), but I have no clue as to which one it is.

The options here in the beginning seem really limited...

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. Corset on bird. The limited options was the clue, I guess, but THAT WAS NOT LOGICAL AT ALL!

I found Vella's first puzzles a little bit counterintuitive. Very "old-school"... I love it.

Sign in to follow this