• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Dreweyes

Shay Neck Glitch

Not sure if this has been pointed out yet, but when the hairdryer is blowing on Shay, his neck appears over his face.

Absolutely loving everything about this game so far!

Fan art in the works! :)

I also noticed the neck-over-the-face trick.

SO AWESOME TO BE PLAYING BROKEN AGE.

sorry, got a little excited there.

Also, Windows 8.1, Nvidia GeForce GT 525M video card

I noticed the same thing somewhere else as well: when he's putting on the hazard suit.

It shows up both during the animation of Shay putting on the suit and afterwards as you can see in the picture.

neck glitch.jpg

neck glitch zoomed in.jpg

578d0055dbc3b_neckglitch.jpg.63b57875b30

578d0055df235_neckglitchzoomedin.jpg.d06

Hi folks. Looks like these are all bugged.

Except the grandmother. Do you mean the old woman in Vella's house? If so, could you post a screenshot of that?

I also got the Shay neck bug during the blowdryer bit.

Win 7 64-bit Intel Core i3 w/ Nvidia GeForce GTX 650

I had that layering issue that's in the OP, Shay's neck popping to the foreground during that particular animation. I also noticed a different layering issue, that maybe about 50% of the time I used a ladder to get up to Jesse's platform in Cloud Colony, Vella would be behind the ladder instead of in front of it.

Hi folks. Looks like these are all bugged.

Except the grandmother. Do you mean the old woman in Vella's house? If so, could you post a screenshot of that?

I'll try to repeat once I get home from work. And yeah, just in the beginning of the Vella story.

Sign in to follow this