Sign in to follow this  
Teppic

Subtitles jumps around a bit (minor issue)

When going between scenes in cutscenes the subtitles sometimes jumps from where it was to a completely different spot.

I saw that too in the dialog when the teleporter on the ship ported me back and the old helmet explode. Every new line the sub from the speaking teleporter flickered on the right side and then was shown on the left side until the end of the line.

When I came back in through the teleporter and had the helmet explode, the subtitles would switch between the left and right side of the teleport. The one on the right side was half off the screen. I'm running the game in full-screen mode, 1366x768 resolution

I had this most noticeably in the Cloud Colony when talking with the rejected maiden - when the camera switches to the other character, Vella's dialogue stays on the screen for a few frames and disappears. Superficial, but it definitely breaks immersion.

I saw that too in the dialog when the teleporter on the ship ported me back and the old helmet explode. Every new line the sub from the speaking teleporter flickered on the right side and then was shown on the left side until the end of the line.

I confirm this.

It also happens when standing in the area below the Weaver and the weaver speaks.

These cutscenes should all be updated so that the subtitles appear at the bottom in the next full update.

Sign in to follow this