• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
urpils

Layering-Bug: Vellas Legs in front of Skirt during Cutscene (from Mog to Cloud-City)

During the Cutscene to the Cloud-City: Vellas legs are layered in front of her Skirt.

OSX 10.9.1

nVidia GeForce GTX 780M

Got the same thing with her legs in front of her skirt as she rides the bird. I believe it stayed that way even as she fell down toward the cloud city. Didn't take a screenshot at the time.

Microsoft Windows Vista HOME PREM 64-bit Edition

Intel Core i7 720QM 1.6GHz (2.8 GHz Turbo Mode, 6MB Cache)

4GB, DDR3, 1333MHz 2 Dimm

ATI Mobility RADEON HD 4670 1GB

This happened to me too, except it was fixed as soon as she went behind the cloud where the bird leaves.

Sign in to follow this