Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annexed

[Animation glitch] Marek's head

In Marek's room for the first time and have just been given the navigational chart and told to go through the vent. Instead I've tried to open the door, found it locked and been told this is a stealth mission.

Twice during the close up on Marek's head his face has briefly glitched from looking left to looking right (and then back again). This happens synced to the word 'not' in 'not safe to use the hallways' and just after he finishes the word 'understand' at the end of the sentence.

Same issue - OS X 10.9.1 / MacBook Pro (from 2011) - game runs quite well.

Before I forget - during the conversation options with Marek, during the investigations of the last option "So this is a wolf costume" or something similar, the subtitles above Shay jumped off-screen to the right (could see a letter or two). Since that's a unique encounter, I can't repro the bug until restarting the game.

Same issue - OS X 10.9.1 / MacBook Pro (from 2011) - game runs quite well.

Before I forget - during the conversation options with Marek, during the investigations of the last option "So this is a wolf costume" or something similar, the subtitles above Shay jumped off-screen to the right (could see a letter or two). Since that's a unique encounter, I can't repro the bug until restarting the game.

I observed the same captioning positioning problem. The conversation option text reads "So that's a wolf suit? What are you… underneath?" Screenshot shows the clipped caption.

Mac OS/X 10.8.5, MacBook Pro Retina Mid 2012 (NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB).

BrokenAge version 0.9.668743.

Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 11.02.09 PM.png

578d0058d46a1_ScreenShot2014-01-14at11.0

Sign in to follow this