Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zeeman645

anyone else wondering about...

splinter cell conviction?

ive been following this game for awhile. it was supposed to come out last christmas. then i heard june. then i heard february...

im a big splinter cell fan, and ive been wondering about this game for awhile.

the game was even on my xbox 360 box (which i got shortly before x-mas)

im just wondering if anyone else is a big splinter cell fan and is wondering about this game

below is my box which has the game on it. just for kicks.

I hope they are hard at work on it. I remember checking out some previews before and it looked quite good. Personally I need to catch on my Splinter Cellness. Last I played was Chaos Theory. I need to get into this generation of gaming.

I probably would've ranked Splinter Cell above MGS but I thought Double Agent was crap, tbh

Both my wife and I are fans of the Splinter Cell series. Chaos Theory was our favorite.

Double Agent for Xbox 360 tried hard, but failed to do what I was expecting then I realized that the Xbox version of Double Agent was actually better. It played like Chaos Theory and even included co-op so my wife and I could play together.

I will gladly wait for Splinter Cell Conviction so long as it is created by the same team that brought Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, and Splinter Cell Double Agent (original Xbox) out.. because they created better games than Pandora Tomorrow and Double Agent (Xbox 360) in my opinion.

Thief was fun, never cared for Metal Gear so Splinter Cell it is for me. *waits in shadows with knife at ready*

i remember i looked at the back of the 360 version, and seen "players 1-3" and i was like "OMG! 3 players splitscreen!" wasnt sure how they would pull it off but whatever. anyway, it turned out that it was misinformation.

I must say, I am quite fond of Sam Fisher's tight little catsuit.

Though I am not sure he wears it in this game.

I must say, I am quite fond of Sam Fisher's tight little catsuit.

Though I am not sure he wears it in this game.

he doesnt. in conviction, he wears a hoodie, and jeans. he also has a backpack, and he let his hair grow.

Sign in to follow this