• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Elrinth

Game crash [warning spoilers]

Hi!

So I played the game as the girl and when I got to the third location (village, cloud, forest/sand-village) the game shut off by itself.

Inventory:

Stool, Ladder, Apple (had tried feeding one before to the woodcutter and fetch another one), Art piece and piece of stained glass.

So I had finished getting the odor on me then went back to the snake.

He grabbed onto me, I tried feeding the apple to it, saw it didn't work so I decided to blow the tuba or horn or trumpet or whatever it is :) Then just when the girl was about to, the game shut off.. No crash error or anything...

Here is the crash dump file from the steamapp/brokenage folder:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5145312/ba_crash/brokenage_2035288_crash_2014_1_14T22_52_32C0.mdmp

I love the game so far, keep up the great work!

My PC incase it matters:

ASUS GeForce GTX 670 2GB DirectCU II

i5 760 @ 2.8ghz

16 gb ram (currenly 6.54 gb used)

gigabyte mobo

Sign in to follow this