Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Solidsnak

spoilers yep got stuck on Vellas story too

Okay been banging my head against this for much too long, am I missing something?

I'm at the point where I need to get into the second maidens feast but need to stink,

is there some dialog option I'm missing or some item.

I have the combo ladder/cloud shoes, death-ray control, stool, cloud shoes for vella

please help

Go up the stairs to the right and talk to the guards there, exhausting all dialogue options, you'll get another item that you need.

This isn't how you play adventure games....

Sleep on it and eventually you'll figure it out yourself. And then it's a million times more satisfying than asking for help!

didn't realize the same dialog options changed after I got the death ray button, thanks, and don't judge how others play games.

didn't realize the same dialog options changed after I got the death ray button, thanks, and don't judge how others play games.

They didn't change, you just missed it the first time around :)

And this game is really more of an interactive storybook than a proper adventure game, so I don't think it's a big deal to want to get through it smoothly.

The answer to the riddle is elsewhere in the forum, but just try to think of some of the keywords in the riddle and talk to the Lumberjack again if you're still stuck.

Sign in to follow this