Sign in to follow this  
tiffuts

Last Movie you watched...

So yah just come in here every so often and comment on movies you've seen recently.

I just watched Eagle Eye. It was much better than I thought it would be and although it is still hard to accept LeBauf as an adult actor I think he did a good job and kudos.

The last film I watched was Deep Blue Sea.

You know when someone does something like consume an entire pizza and they go "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"? Well similarly, I can't believe I watched the whole thing. Except in this case, it's like the pizza's toppings were feces and pubic hair.

Oh Big Fish is good!

Juno... The name itself says it all doesn't it, it got so hyped its like legendary now, I might as well say Jaws or Casablanca. Just in case I'm not being clear though, it was really really really really really really good.

I think it was Shrooms (Epic) or Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter(less for funny bits, but still pretty epic). I have Conan at my house too, but haven't gotten a chance to watch it.

Last thing I saw in theatres was Australia......yea. It was alright. I was kinda dragged along.

I'm curious to see how the remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still comes out. I still don't know why they decided to remake that one.

Last thing I saw was Bolt. And I only went there because my sister wanted me to, and she only wanted to go because of the cat.

I'm planning on watching Coraline next, which is gonna be in claymation, and it's directed by Henry Selick, so it's bound to be awesome.

Last thing I saw was Bolt. And I only went there because my sister wanted me to, and she only wanted to go because of the cat.

I'm planning on watching Coraline next, which is gonna be in claymation, and it's directed by Henry Selick, so it's bound to be awesome.

Coraline! Yes! YES YES YES YES YES! Bound to be great!

Well, we're watching the Matrix trilogy and The Animatrix in class (AS A REQUIRMENT! HOW MANY OF YOUR SCHOOLS DO THAT? OH SNAP!). Even though I own all three of the original Matrix films, it's my favorite movie series and I havn't watched it in awhile. I love the twins the best!

Also, I absolutly LVOE Legendary Frog's parody of that scene. "OH GOD! YOU SHOT ME! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? *crying* Just phase through the door, you idiot. ... ....Good as new."

xD

(In case it isn't obvious, the scene I'm refering to is the "Twins" one. Honestly though, every peice of the second collab on that project was pure AWESOME. I can't decide which one I loved best. "You don't want to be like Hitler... Do you?")

Coraline! Yes! YES YES YES YES YES! Bound to be great!

I agree that Coraline looks amazing. I'm looking forward to it.

I kinda want to see Bolt. I love dogs, I love animated films. But I can't get over Travolta and Hannahmontannah doing voices for it. Kinda turned me off.

Some of that stuff in the animatrix is crazy. What class are you watching it for?

We didn't have it much better in Canada. I remember a high school (either grade eleven or twelve) environmental studies course which pretty much culminated in our class viewing Pauly Shore's Biodome, and then completing a follow-up test of questions about character plot elements. Stuff like "What is the name of the girl Pauly Shore's character fell in love with?"

Man those were some dark days.

xD If you think watching that movie is the worst example of American education my health class has exhibited... well, I suppose ignorance is bliss.

And if you want to lose your ignorance virginity you'll know that most of the time in class we talk about our teacher's days as a redneck rural boy pulling the heads off of chickens to eat and watching other kids do stupid things to hurt themselves and break bones. And when we don't do that, we watch Michael Jackson videos.

Hey, I (re)watched that recently as well!

It's so disappointing to me because I love the film and how successful it is at conveying isolation, claustrophobia, and space majesty - but then I find it turns so sour and conventional by the final conflict and ends a hundred times less strong than it should have.

Edit: Talkin' 'bout Sunshine ove' he'e.

xD If you think watching that movie is the worst example of American education my health class has exhibited... well, I suppose ignorance is bliss.

And if you want to lose your ignorance virginity you'll know that most of the time in class we talk about our teacher's days as a redneck rural boy pulling the heads off of chickens to eat and watching other kids do stupid things to hurt themselves and break bones. And when we don't do that, we watch Michael Jackson videos.

Sounds better than the health class I had last year...

A guest speaker who came in to talk about "protection" and the horrors that will ensue without it, asumed that our whole class was mature enough to handle the subject. Little did she know that a large chucnk of the obnoxious school football players and "ghetto kids" were in that class. Yeah-ha... So that was an adventure... Then she showed us the most horrible slideshow ever and to make it less horrible, every five slides was a picture of a mountain range and she'd go on about her favorite places to hike.

Finally, she was all "Okay guys, write down personal questions on your cards and I'll read them off! Confidental!"

I wrote 'What other mountain ranges do you like?'. it was the only joke card in the whole class that was read...

(Do you like how this post has everything to do with this topic?)

Oh! And to put this on topic again, in our school movie club (which I am the proud president of!) we watched the first indiana jones last Thursday and it was an awesome day. Also, there was popcorn. Ftw.

Any one ever seen the movie "pink floyd's the wall" ? in my opinion its the weirdest (and one of the greatest) movie(s) ever written. it's so meaningful, but harcore violent, and totaly F^*&ing;trippy all at the same time.

but then I find it turns so sour and conventional by the final conflict and ends a hundred times less strong than it should have.

Edit: Talkin' 'bout Sunshine ove' he'e.

I agree that the ending was a little weak for this otherwise great and very successful movie.. I was hoping for some twist of some kind, or at least some little more visually stunning/epic'ish ending.

Any one ever seen the movie "pink floyd's the wall" ? in my opinion its the weirdest (and one of the greatest) movie(s) ever written. it's so meaningful, but harcore violent, and totaly F^*&ing;trippy all at the same time.

OMG I totally agree with you. That movie was such a trip. I was like blown away by its madness.

We watched Indiana Jones RotLA in my sixth grade history class because our teacher loved Indiana Jones. And I think James Bond, too.

Oh, please, Apple, that's nothing. Try getting a talk about protection when you live in the STD capital of America and your speaker is slightly horny for boys.