Sign in to follow this  
tiffuts

Last Movie you watched...

just got home from the day the earth stood still...and can i say, just watch the original, u will learn more the keanu reeves in a 2 hour long product placement bananza

Ouch. Lulz, was it really that bad? I still really enjoy the original. Maybe I'll rent the remake on DVD. Maybe.

lat movie? hmm... i think it was santa is coming to town. it was on last night on some website

Any one ever seen the movie "pink floyd's the wall" ? in my opinion its the weirdest (and one of the greatest) movie(s) ever written. it's so meaningful, but harcore violent, and totaly F^*&ing;trippy all at the same time.

OMG I totally agree with you. That movie was such a trip. I was like blown away by its madness.

i know write?!?!?! remember the trial scene? wasn't that the messed up thing ever? (in the best possible way, of course)

I've wanted to see Sunshine for ages now. But I don't think my local Blockbuster carries it. Not that I've found at least. It looked so cool from the preview thingees I saw.

Whatever happened to Quarintine? I saw some previews for that, but I haven't heard anything in a while. Is that on DVD now? I'll have to google it now and see.

You know what movie I absolutely LOVED as a youngin'? Land Before Time. I was thinking about it today. Just wanted to share that with you all.

Any one ever seen the movie "pink floyd's the wall" ? in my opinion its the weirdest (and one of the greatest) movie(s) ever written. it's so meaningful, but harcore violent, and totaly F^*&ing;trippy all at the same time.
That movie was cool, it kind of reminded me of the Beatles movies.

OMG I totally agree with you. That movie was such a trip. I was like blown away by its madness.

i know write?!?!?! remember the trial scene? wasn't that the messed up thing ever? (in the best possible way, of course)

Seriously. Whoever animated that bit was either a genius or fucked up in the head. I liked the good bye blue skys animation the most.

the curious case of benjamin button looks like a very interesting movie. i will definatly be seeing this one.

i found where you can read the original story at! ill be checking this out tommorow, after i get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

seven pounds looks like a great movie also

and im going to see the spirit too.

last movie i saw was WALL-E.

3 times in a row

That movie is so adorable I cannot stand it dsfdsafds CUTE ROBOTS ABOUND

fff why am I such a robophile? 8| ROB, Jailbot, Johnny 5, WALL-E, EVE, M-O.... I am just a weird little Mew I guess.

Wall-E was excellent. The work that went into that movie... augh, the whole thing is so gorgeous!

And to think, the concept was developed when I was still a little tyke, but the message applies now more than ever.

I last watched Smokin Aces. It's good cause Ben Aflick dies.

WELL GREAT! I guess i'm gonna go return it to the movie store now...

I would kill someone in front of their own Mama to work on a great animated movie like that.

I just watched Bangkok dangerous and i have to say that it is possibly the slowest action movie ever.

I watched the 80's version of Little Shop last night. Epicly awesome. (FLYING MOTORCYCLE FTW!!)

Only problem is they cut some songs and scenes that I love. Spoiler: Instead of having the song "Now", which is like one of my favorite songs from that, they just have the villian dying to only suddenly figure out why Seymour didn't help him remove his gas mask. SADDNESS. And they didn't have the part where Seymour gets adopted! SADDNESS. I LOVED THAT PART. D8

"How about a hug, dad? 8D" "No. D8< *push*"

They also didn't have other songs or parts from the play that I liked. There should totally be a remake of this that has every song and part in it. Screw how long it is, I want it! D8

Also, the masochist vs. sadist/Bill Murray vs. Steve Martin scene was EPIC.

But seriously, guys... Flying motorcycle. That was... God... That was hilarious. It just came out of nowhere... xD

(This movie scared the hell out of me when I was a kido though. As a little girl, after this I breifly became afraid of venus fly traps. Lulz. Now I'm slightly afraid of going to the dentist. Weird.)

EDIT: Opps. Sorry. There yah go. Didn't mean to do that, bookdust. Since it's such an old movie that's been viewed so much, it kind of slipped my mind. D:

Edited it. Sorry, again. Like I said, old famous movie that has been viewed so many times. Not to mention that even people who havn't seen it quickly learn about major plot points. Also, the B-horror movie parodying thing. Bleh. My mistake.

i dont knwo how to do spoiler tags :down: could anyone inform me how for future reference?

(sorry for the off topicness)

It's easy, all you have to do is recolor the text to match the background.

NOW THEN! *goes back to listening to soundtrack from the movie*

Yeah, like that. great way to hide spoilers. Like how I failed to do in my LSoH post. D:

Edit: Wait, certainly I am not the only one on the Double Fine Action Forums who has seen this movie/play?? (I prefere the play version myself, but that's just my preferance.)