Sign in to follow this  
tiffuts

Last Movie you watched...

So what's in the movies right now? Anything good? I think I'm going back to civilization next weekend, is there anything I should see? I kind of wanted to see Conan, but I think I missed it.

So what's in the movies right now? Anything good? I think I'm going back to civilization next weekend, is there anything I should see? I kind of wanted to see Conan, but I think I missed it.
50/50?

It involves Cancer, weed, sex, humor, and a lot of redheaded chicks. As well as being pretty damn emotional. I thought it was a great film.

The Debt. Unexpectedly awesome; the plot content and such somehow managed to make up for most of the disappointing films I've seen this year.

I just watched The Big Lebowski. Such a great movie.

Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Just watch the nightmare before christmas. The begging is the best part.

I saw Captain America over the weekend. I thought it was good. Chris Evens does humble good guy really well, and the Cap is a badass. One of the more likable superheroes overall. Still kind of missed the sardonic, stubbly edges of one Tony Stark though. What can I say, I like bad boys.

I saw Santa's Slay and Citizen Toxie 1 and 4. Holy hell, I was laughing so hard because of how bad they are. Santa and Toxie are both friggin' badass, yet the movies sucked. They're one of those crappy movies, but somehow they're really great and just hilarious.

I saw Santa's Slay and Citizen Toxie 1 and 4. Holy hell, I was laughing so hard because of how bad they are. Santa and Toxie are both friggin' badass, yet the movies sucked. They're one of those crappy movies, but somehow they're really great and just hilarious.

I love laughing at terrible movies. My mom enjoys this movie channel called THIS TV, and boy there are a lot of terrible movies out there. I haven't heard of most of them.

Anyway, last night I watched Hotel Rwanda. I thought I should see the film in order to help me write more information into my research paper which is about how the UN was ineffective in anti-human rights events such as the Rwandan Genocide.

The Muppets is a great movie. That is all I can really say about it.

I can't wait to see it. I was supposed to over Thanksgiving weekend but the whole family was sick. So hopefully we'll see it this weekend.

I went to see In Time, mainly because there was nothing else on at the time.

It wasn't excruciatingly bad; the writing was pretty sketchy but I liked the concept and visuals.

I liked Pan's Labyrinth a lot (I have it on Blu Ray)- though it was pretty violent. Before I had seen it I thought it was a fairy tale fit for small kids. I would say that movie should be for 17+. Interestingly all the violent stuff was all the real world scenes.

I also have it on BluRay, can't remember much of it

Yay, My Harry Potter BluRay collection has arrived!!!

Watching "La Meglio Gioventu" (English: The best of Youth). It's a 6 hour long Italian movie about an Italian family, 1960-2000's.

Donnie Darko.

I love this movie so very much.

But it makes no sense.

Remember scarecrow, you have to use your imagination.

Quite. Besides, not everything needs to make sense for it to be enjoyable... and I could kind of follow it, so...

Just got back from The Muppet Movie.

I almost cried twice.

First was in Kermit's office. The middle picture an autographed picture from Jim Henson himself. It was his son's picture too who now runs Jim Henson Studios.

Second was at the end cause it was that amazing that I almost had tears of joy.

Just saw Sherlock Holmes 2. I think it was better than the first. Based on the ending, I think a Sherlock Holmes 3 is in the making.