Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tiffuts

Last Movie you watched...

A big shocked and appalled WHAAAAAT! To both Zee and AP.

kinda had to take my nephew and niece to see it.

it wasnt a bad movie. it just wasnt a good one.

A big shocked and appalled WHAAAAAT! To both Zee and AP.

When you're six years old, how are the rats and eels NOT terrifiying in that movie? Tell me now.

King of Kong. It was pretty neat. I'm excited to see what happens at E3 now, if the record could be broken once again.

Was UP good? It has talking dogs, so i'm interested.

Wasn't too bad, not as good as the first 2 though, It had a lot of exploding shit in it which was pretty cool

I just saw nightmare on elms street, it was pretty good except the chicks mother in it has some of the worst acting I have seen in well over nine thousand years

I saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop the other day. Without exaggerating, it may just be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. EVER. It was atrocious.

This morning I caught part of a Ginger Snaps movie. I guess there's a series of them. They deal with werewolves and stuff. I thought it was darn good.

ghost busters is my favorite movie ever. just pointing that out.

my girlfriend has never seen it. i must introduce it to her tommorow, when i bring her over to my house.

How has see never seen Ghostbusters? That's like not breathing.

I just watch the original King Kong again. If you've never seen it or don't remember it, it's great! (Except for the offensive 1933 stereotypes.) I love that cheesy old school movie acting.

I just watched Team America: World Police

Best line ever: β€œYou have balls. I like balls”

Haha, yeah I like the part where they're driving really fast and then the guys like "I love your balls!"

so we watched the first 10 minutes of ghostbusters...but then the making out followed and she never watched the whole movie.

Shame on you zee, for putting your needs before your girlfriend's. Everyone needs to see Ghostbusters.

:down:

well i let her borrow it so she could watch it at home, with out the distraction of my tongue :)

exactly. ive never watched a full movie with any girl who i was dating at the time.

Sign in to follow this