Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tiffuts

Last Movie you watched...

Arrested Development looks good.

I just watched Indiano Jones again, the new one. Those of you who watch the Colbert Report may appretiate this, there was the scene with the crystal skull and my sister was like "let's put a hat on that thing!" referring to Colbert Report with the fish with the see through head, and Stephen made the same comment.

Last movie I watched was Reservoir Dogs.

Gonna have a little break from Tarantino now. Might move onto Kubrick.

Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

Meh

yes it was a bit meh, but damn i liked the sphere spaceships.

Just finished watching Return of the living dead.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally got to see star trek a couple days ago...it was awesome...and no, i do not want to start another star trek nerd fight

I still want to see Star Trek. I don't think it will happen until its on DVD though.

I did catch Hangover today. It was pretty good. Zach Galifinakas (spelling?) absolutely steals the whole movie, of course. It's about time he got some big screen time.

Dont make fun of me, but i think Bruno looks better than Borat...

Why would we make fun of you? It does look better than Borat.

Yeah, Borat just go annoying after a while. I just hope people aren't doing impressions for the next few years, otherwise I will cut off all contact with the outside world. It seems better, but it's really the same concept..."A gay foreigner enters the country. Hilarty kinda' ensues."

Bionicle: Mask of Light...i was suprised i enjoyed this as much now as much as i did as a kid.

pretty cool characters...the individual personalities of the toa were cool, and the whole "this is a journey of two boys who find the toa" idea was genius, where the second movie failed by making the toa the main characters.

I played the game of that as a kid. It was fun. Every level was individual to the Toa, which was awesome. Bionicle's were pretty damn cool, the Toa's were easy to assemble, and they could take a beating, but the other guys had increasing levels of complexity as well. I remember being completely obsessed with Bionicle's at one point. They also had pretty cool flash puzzle games on their website, but I can't find them now :(.

Grease 2

Not as good as the original, but it doesn't matter because Michelle Pfeiffer's in it.

I want a coooooooool rida....A COOOOOOOOL RIDA! No ordinary boy, no ordinary boy is gonna do, I want a rida that's cooooooooooool.

I used to love that movie, but then I watched it and realized it was kindof fail.

Why would we make fun of you? It does look better than Borat.

I dunno... a whole lot of people loved borat, and its about a gay austrian model...

Franklyn Lovely design (aside from the main character) and some nice ideas, but ultimately a poor film.

I thought Borat was hilarious, but yeah Bruno looks really good to. I'll definetely be seeing this.

Jurassic Park, because its one of those movies you have to have seen at least once.

Sign in to follow this