Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tiffuts

Last Movie you watched...

Yeah, Joe Pesci's performance is great.

Hell, all of the actors are great in this! Not too sure about Karen, though.

Transformers 2...pretty good, better fight scenes than the first one since the camera actually focused on giant robots fighting and not on humans running away while giant robots fight in the backround

Of Noobs and Men just did a strip about the bad fight scenes in Transformers 1. I might have to see the sequel. I usually don't like mindless action films, but I love giant robots and Megan Fox.

i have to say, the fights are 100 times better than the first one, optimus prime actually uses martial arts type fighting and duel weilding arm swords, he just rocked all around this movie

Transformers 2...pretty good, better fight scenes than the first one since the camera actually focused on giant robots fighting and not on humans running away while giant robots fight in the backround
I saw it today. I didn't see the first one, so I didn't follow the plot but it was alright. The chick was cute but I kind of stared at her instead of what was going on, and the girl that turned out to be a robot was pretty good looking too. "Give me your face!" was the best line ever, I laughed from that line to the end of the movie.

harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay. i cant stop watching this movie. its still good like th 150th time.

Really? I loved Harold & Kumar 1, but hated the second one. It just felt like it was trying to hard but whatever.

Way to post the spoilers there Tripz. Please remember to white out such things in the future.
My bad, I fixed it. But it was so obvious and was at like the very begining so I don't think it's a terrible spoiler.

i saw:

Gran torino- AWEsome

Quick and the dead- AWEsome

Transformers 2- actiony, plot wasnt perfect, but megan fox and esplosions, AWEsome!

"Give me your face!" was the best line ever, I laughed from that line to the end of the movie.

I liked "I dont like all of this robot fighting," "Thats cause you a pussy!"

My favorite part was the hilarious M. night shamalalamamalan trailer for "Avatar" Me and my friend almost peed our pants it was so stupid...

Sign in to follow this