Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tiffuts

Last Movie you watched...

True. I must say I'm more looking forward to his Battle Angel movie. Even though I haven't read the manga.

What did you guys think of the Penny Arcade? The Morgan Freeman picture makes me laugh.

I just finished Psycho with my family......

I feel kind of weird. And my stomach kind of hurts

But it was still awesome.

Double post :ohh:

Finished the re-watching of Yojimbo last night. If you have the chance to watch this and don't take it, I'm afraid I can't be your friend any more.

Killer music too.

And I also finished watching Bloodsport last night. I love me some stupid fun movies. 3/4 just for that vaule alone

Public Enemies. It was kinda of weird- Like, it was a good movie, right? But I just couldn't get into it. Plus some of the fight scenes looked like someone gave a soap opera a budget for a day and they ran loose with it. I didn't even emotionally connect with the characters, and normally I'm the one crying in movie theaters.

Is Watchmen still in theatres? Did you go to a dollar theatre? We used to have one of those here at the mall, but they shut it down for some reason.

Boyd has watched "Life With Father". I liked my life with father. It was good, and I was safe from the dangers of rabid briefcases attacking my milk.

Public Enemies. It was kinda of weird- Like, it was a good movie, right? But I just couldn't get into it. Plus some of the fight scenes looked like someone gave a soap opera a budget for a day and they ran loose with it. I didn't even emotionally connect with the characters, and normally I'm the one crying in movie theaters.

Blame Michael Mann, the director, I read on IGN that his films tend to have that emotional disconnect that you're that you mentioned.

I'm debating between seeing that and Bruno next. They both looked kind of cool.

Is Watchmen still in theatres? Did you go to a dollar theatre? We used to have one of those here at the mall, but they shut it down for some reason.

I pirated that motherf**ker, and I don't regret it! Yeehaw!

But seriously? I was a little bit disappointed with it. I was expecting something similar to Sin City, but what I got was a mediocre Batman-esque action flick. Sorry nerds.

Blame Michael Mann, the director, I read on IGN that his films tend to have that emotional disconnect that you're that you mentioned.

Really? That's too bad. It really was a beautiful movie, but I just couldn't connect with it.

I pirated that motherf**ker, and I don't regret it! Yeehaw!

But seriously? I was a little bit disappointed with it. I was expecting something similar to Sin City, but what I got was a mediocre Batman-esque action flick. Sorry nerds.

I was disappointed with it too. Read the graphic novel though. It's f*cking mind-blowing.

Yeah, it's one of those graphic novels where you have to read it at least twice. Once for the main plot, the second time for the actual story. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending change- Part of me wanted to see a giant vag squid. Oh well.

I didn't mind the ending change, but I thought everything in the movie was more melodramatic in a bad way. Everything happened too fast as well. It didn't have time to breath.

Mmm. I really liked some bits, though- Like Nite Owl actually caring when one of his team mates dies instead of 'Well, I guess I'd better go have sex now'. But, the bit when he was having sex in the movie seemed a bit out of place, especially with 'Hallelujah' playing in the background like that.

Haha, that 'Hallelujah' seems so damn off-putting.

How he managed to plow that 'lady' with the music on is beyond me.

I liked Jackie Earle Haley as Rorshach, and whoever played Dr. Manhattan was amazing. I did not like Nite Owl and Silk Spectre though. I liked The Comedian though. Seriously, Deathvein get the comic. I've seen it at Wal-Mart and Best Buy, so you wouldn't even have to find a comic shop if you don't know where one is.

I watched it on IGN last week. Well, the first half of it. I didn't want to spoil the rest!

Is this limited to movies in the theater, or just movies in general?

You can just talk about any movie. Even some that aren't out yet, but you might be excited about.

Unfortunately, nothing coming out excites me in the least. Except maybe The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress, and from what I heard they got an absolute dunce to write the screenplay and it is going to be as totally fskd up as Starship Troopers. Poor Heinlein. Hollywood is determined to ream him as deliberately as they ream Philip K. Dick.

lately me and my father have been spending alot of time together i've been in town alot lately so we've taken to movie nights cause me and him we're always into cinema.everything started off great, amazing movies like TAKEN (liam neeson is the coolest man alive) and GRAN TURINO (the dirty harry movies were me and my dads favorites during my boyhood.)

but then we started renting movies that we'd herd we're amazing, but after watching them severly hated. this has turned into a trend.

the worst of all was the crtically aclaimed hit THERE WILL BE BLOOD, i hated this movie with a passion. and yes, i understand most of you will disagree with my opinion (everyone else does apparently) but i still found this to be one of the worst movies i've seen in my entire life, and to hear the praise it recieves only baffles me further.

the hangover. so funny. you all should go see it. right now. im serious. just go. dont make me tell you again.

oh so true, i've seen that movie twice already. so good, alan made that movie. but now that actors making some movie about hamster super spies... i'm not even joking.

yes alan did make most of the hilarious awesome parts.

and about the hamster super spies......wow

Sign in to follow this