Sign in to follow this  
fluke9

The save game is corrupted and could not be loaded.

Played a few hours, and tried to load my savegame after restarting,

got "The save game is corrupted and could not be loaded."

OSX 10.8.3 on an Macbook Air (Early 2013).

Would like to post the savegame for you if you want to take a look at it,

but could not find it in ~/Library/Application Support

Where is it ?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you describe what you were doing when you exited the game? Did you exit through the menu or did you exit the game in another way?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you describe what you were doing when you exited the game? Did you exit through the menu or did you exit the game in another way?

Through "Save and Exit".

However i just noticed that it could have been a low diskspace issue.

I was unpacking a lot of stuff in parallel, but atleast one GB of disk was still free.

Suspect that there is a percentage kept for root only as in almost any other unix.

You might want to catch that by either looking at byte count written returned from the write calls or by reading the save back in and throwing up "Could not save game" or something like that as a normal user might get pissed even if it is his fault :-)

However i just noticed that it could have been a low diskspace issue.

I was unpacking a lot of stuff in parallel, but atleast one GB of disk was still free.

Suspect that there is a percentage kept for root only as in almost any other unix.

You might want to catch that by either looking at byte count written returned from the write calls or by reading the save back in and throwing up "Could not save game" or something like that as a normal user might get pissed even if it is his fault :-)

You are absolutely right. A second look at that code will be necessary.

Sign in to follow this