Sign in to follow this  
gateway2006

Part 2 Wishlist

I'm going to list my wishlist you guys should too!

1) It needs to be much harder the toughest puzzle I ran into was unlocking 8-bit mode

2) I really want it to be a bit longer Machinarium seems to take twice as long as this (so far I know) so I'm hoping part 2 really stretches this projects legs a bit.

3) More Puzzles I feel like there were certain areas in the game mostly with Vella's world where there could have been more. I know Tim had said some cuts were made before this release in the documentary. If that's true please don't do it with part 2

That's it for me everything else is outstanding! How about you guys?

Regarding #3, some of the cuts were budget-related. Donate more money if you'd like a longer game probably?

I already have a couple of times now as a matter of fact. Honestly I wouldn't be opposed to a second Kickstarter to help Part 2 along if that's what it takes.

1) It needs to be much harder the toughest puzzle I ran into was unlocking 8-bit mode

2) I really want it to be a bit longer Machinarium seems to take twice as long as this (so far I know) so I'm hoping part 2 really stretches this projects legs a bit.

3) More Puzzles I feel like there were certain areas in the game mostly with Vella's world where there could have been more. I know Tim had said some cuts were made before this release in the documentary. If that's true please don't do it with part 2

wait what 8 bit mode?

wait what 8 bit mode?

8-bit mode you know the thing Oliver spent so much time working on. The thing that let's you play the whole game with 8-bit graphics

Sign in to follow this