• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
chase_8bitroots

Freeze and weirdness in options.

I had a lock-up during the second day breakfast. I skipped a few cereals and after confirming an option the game locked up after speaking the confirmation dialog. No crash, just froze and showed as not responding in task manager.

The first breakfast I skipped at least 10-15 cereals before making a confirmation. The second time I only skipped about 4 or 5 and it froze.

There seems to be some oddness in the letterbox settings at 1920x1080 fullscreen. Horizontal settings seems to chop off part of the screen instead of showing black borders anywhere. This may not be an actual bug, but it is visually jarring.

Surface Pro 2

Windows 8.1 64-bit

CPU i5-4300U

4GB RAM

1920x1080

BrokenAge2014-01-1419-24-36-64_zps6c05f740.png

BrokenAge2014-01-1419-24-39-18_zps7025c0da.png

Edit : added links to screenshots for the options appearance. Tried uploading directly but no dice. If this is expected functionality please ignore.

Sign in to follow this