• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
joaomesq

Crash in Shellmound [wasn't able to reproduce]

Hi,

Game crashed.

These are the last steps I remember doing. This occurs after giving the bucket with sap to Marshall Dune.

used tear gas weapon on boat

used stool with maidens

went to dead eye god temple

*CRASH*

I was not able to reproduce it because when i loaded the game back, the tear gas had already the fish guts so in this sequence of events i could be anywhere. I assumed that i didn't had used the stool on the maidens so i did and then went to the dead eye god temple. No crash.

Macbook Pro OSX 10.9.1

2,8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 512 MB

1920 * 1200 fullscreen

EDIT: Ok, I already sent the log file to support but I thought it should also be updated here. I think for future reference i was able to do it again but the action is dumber: just leave this area and it crashes. Also, I was using another graphic display, a NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB.

cheers

--

jm

Sign in to follow this