Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KillerFish

Glitched Vella/Text

Had Vella check Curtis's mailbox, the text glitches up, and she suddenly shrinks after completing animation, repeated to same effect. Also noticed some animation glitches during Vella's escape from Sugar Bunting and arrival in Meriloft (leg clipping/legs in wrong layer) and climbing a ladder up to Jessie in Meriloft Vella was behind the ladder during the climb animation (possibly animation in wrong visual layer, but unsure)

Windows 8, quad core 1.5 Ghz AMD Processor, 8 Gb RAM.

Had somewhat the same glitch at the beginning Mog Chothra cutscene. All the text became garbled, menu text and subtitles. I couldn't take a screenshot because it was in fullscreen (couldn't read the menu to get windowed mode) so I took a picture with my camera.

Everything seemed to be fine before the cutscene started. All text garbled during the cutscene. Everything is fine again after restarting the game.

Windows 8.1, i5 3.4GHz, 16GB RAM.

BA Vella text glitch.jpg

578d005852214_BAVellatextglitch.jpg.214a

Saw that too, when clicking the mailbox when on the path next to the house, Vella jumps to the mailbox without walking the trail and then shrinks. Sometimes, the second line of her text also shakes ~1 pixel left and right

@gsm - I experienced this. As Vella in fullscreen 1280x720, click on the Mailbox. The subtitle text will spaz out.

Sign in to follow this