Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dominitus

[crash] Skipping cutscene when Vella goes to blow horn caused crash [cannot reproduce]

This only happened the once, and I wasn't able to reproduce the crash.

Moved in to the scene, started being strangled by the snake. Tried to use inventory items on world objects to no effect. Clicked on the horn, then pressed space to skip the cut scene. Vella disappeared from scene (can't remember if the snake did or not), her dialogue about remembering not to go that way started to play, and the subtitles displayed over on the right-hand side of the screen, but a second later the game crashed.

Tried to reproduce, but all other times skipping the cutscene correctly centred me back to where Vella ends up after freeing herself from the snake with no issues. Playing full-screen, if that makes a difference. Apologies I can't provide any more useful info!

Early 2011 Macbook Pro, 2.2Ghz i7, 8GB RAM 1333 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)

Same thing just happened to me, skipping the horn blowing cut-scene crashed the game.

Late 2011 13" Macbook Pro

Same problem on Win 7. Horn, tree and background only visible with windows "busy circle" on top for 4-5 secs before crash to desktop. Restarted fine.

Sign in to follow this