• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
MCaetano

Game freezes and crashes second time on command bridge on spaceship

As it says in the title, my game froze and then crashed.

I played first with Vella untill I was asked to find the knife.

Then changed to play with the boy (don't remember his name right now) for the first time.

I shuffled along with the cereals for a while, and went to the command bridge.

I chose to go out of the ship to see the strange object in the hull.

After that I automatically returned to the command bridge where it froze and crashed.

I opened the game two times after that and in both the same scene appeared with the same result.

I'm running on Lenovo Thinkpad with Win 7 Pro, Intel Core i3, 4G of RAM in 64 bit OS.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more info.

Sign in to follow this