• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
theinternetftw

UI: spacebar should skip to next line during conversations, not skip entire conversation

It may be so late in the game (ha.) that it's too late to consider changing functionality, but it's pretty frustrating that spacebar skips all text in a conversation. This means there's no way to quickly jump through a conversation that you've already had but still read the subtitles. So if I want to get the riddle description again, that means I have to listen to the entire clip, instead of jumping forward in the conversation until I get to the part I care about. Some way to skip to the next line would be nice, is all.

Edit:

Oh god, there's already a big topic about this here

http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/11975/

This is the part where I'd delete my thread, but can't do that so... *looks around awkwardly*

Sign in to follow this