• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Notions

Meriloft Dialogue and tree trouble

A few things I noticed.

1. How does Gus know Vera's name? I never met him. He said my name when I fell on him but I never interacted with him until then. Where did he go? I wanted to meet him.

2. The younger sister who's name I forgot starts talking to me when my back is to her. Not in a Dialogue moment but it still seems a bit off.

3. At the fruit tree Vera says something about looking for a low hanging branch so she can climb the tree, once she fall down to the roots she easily climbs through the stump to get up the tree. This seems like a big leap in logic especially since she was talking about the fruit. I would at least expect her to grab some fruit. I know this is very picky but it did not seem congruent to me. The line about looking for a branch to climb the tree should be taken out.

Sign in to follow this