Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jerodfoxx

Broken Age Feedback.

Hello. I would like to file a bug report concerning my play through of Broken Age. This list is a compilation of my experience with both stories in the game.

Bug #1: OKAY SO THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST GAME I HAVE PLAYED IN SO FLARKING LONG.

Bug #2: SERIOUSLY THE ART WAS BREATHTAKING THE ANIMATION WAS SMOOTH. THIS SHIT WOULD MAKE MICHEALANGELO SHED A SINGLE TEAR.

Bug #3: AND THE ATMOSPHERE SUCKED ME RIGHT IN. IT INSTANTLY FELT LIKE I WAS IN A NEW WORLD AND CULTURE AND SHIT THE MOMENT I STARTED EITHER STORY. WHOEVER DID THE WORLDBUILDING IN THIS SHIT BE CREATIVE AND AWESOME AND ORIGINAL.

Bug #4: AND ALSO HIGH AS FUCK, THIS NIGGA BE PUTTIN BREADSTICKS IN A LADY'S HAT, WHAT THE FLYING FUCK.

Bug #5: AND THE VOICE ACTING WAS CLEAR AND CLEAN AND DEAD SEXY

Bug #6: GOOD LORD WAS THAT JACK BLACK

Bug #7: THAT WAS JACK BLACK WASN'T IT?

Bug #8: AND THE STORY OH MY GOD THE STORY. LEMME JUST GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO THE WRITERS OF THIS GAME.

Bug #9: FUCK YOU

Bug #10: FUCK YOU SO HARD. FUCK YOUR AWESOME STORY! FUCK YOUR IMMERSION! FUCK THE FACT THAT I WAS LEGIT SCARED AT THE MAIDEN FEAST! FUCK THE FACT THAT YOU GAVE A SENSE OF CREEPINESS TO A CHAPTER MADE OF ICE CREAM AND STUFFED ANIMALS! FUCK YOUR CREEPY ASS WOLF DUDE! AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND YOUR CLIFFHANGER ENDING!!! I GOTTA WORK IN THE MORNING NOW IM GONNA BE UP ALL NIGHT TRYING TO GET MY BRAIN AROUND THIS SHIT!

Bug #11: DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE A VIDEOGAME STORY MADE LOSE SLEEP?

Bug #12: DO YOU?

Bug #13: I LEGIT WALKED OUT OF THAT GAME WITH MY CHEST FEELING LOOSER, GODDAMNIT!!!

Bug #14: THIS GAME BE LIKE A COLD DRINK AFTER A LONG DAY OR SEEING AN OLD FRIEND OR SOME SHIT, I DONT EVEN KNOW.

Bug #15: TWO THUMBS UP

Bug #16: FIVE STARS

Bug #17: 10/10

Bug #18: WOULD BANG

Bug #19: BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE GAMING INDUSTRY AS A WHOLE! A GODDAMN GREAT FUN IMMERSIVE ATMOSPHERIC LEGIT BRAINWRACKING STORY-DRIVEN POINT AND CLICK ADVENTURE THAT'LL HAVE YOUR JAW ON THE FLOOR AT THE END. EGORAPTOR, HERE'S YOUR HIGH CLASS DESSERT RIGHT HERE, BUDDY!!!

Bug #20: AND TIM SCHAFER DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK. HE LIKE, "FUCK YOU INVESTORS! FUCK YOUR AGENDA OF MONEYMAKING AND COOKIECUTTER GAMES! IMMA GO TALK TO MY FANBASE AND WE GONNA MAKE A GAME THAT'S COOLER THAN EVERYTHING YOU'RE GONNA MAKE THIS DECADE!" AND THEN WE DID!!!

Bug #21: FUCK!!!

Sign in to follow this