Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lookandsee

Subtitles out of frame

It happened during one of Marek's scenes, when he explains to Shay that he's not a real wolf.

When the camera was on Shay, the subtitles were out of frame in the up right corner. I was on 1920/1080.

hardware info :

* Asus N76V

* intel i7 3630QM 2.4 GHz

* Ram 8 Gb

* Windows 8

* Nvidia Geforce 740M

The same happens when Shay's reading the warning sign for the airlock for me.

Subtitles are out of frame when it zooms in on the weaver after you say "Forget it, if we can't go to Prime Doom, I don't want to go anywhere."

It zooms in as the weaver/nav guy says "please don't be angry young sir..." - this text is partially off screen until it zooms out.

HP laptop:

DV7-2185DX

64-bit Vista SP2

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9000

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650

All three of those subtitles have been out of place for me as well...

Also I had the game randomly exit out to the desktop with no error message or nothing. Only happened once during Vella's story (around halfway through)

Also I noticed during Shay's story when you first meet Marek, during the cutscene when he is facing forwards (His hands are behind his back, but you can see his hands in front of him.

Other than that, I had no other issues with the game during my first completion. Might go back later today/tomorrow and have another go and see if I can find anything else.

Shit-top Computer:

AMD 7750 Dual-Core 2.70Ghz

4GB RAM

Radeon HD 4300/4500 series

When you wake up the bridge man and the train goes up before you reach the bridge the subtitles are a little bit shaky.

Intel Core i5 2,9 GHz

4 GB Ram

Windows 7 64 Bit

AMD Radeon HD 6450

Another example, screenshot attached. I walked over that position and the screen was almost finished scrolling (but still scrolling, IIRC) at that moment. Subtitles are in Spanish.

i7-2600, Radeon HD 6970 2GB, 8GB RAM, Win7 SP1 64bit

2014-01-15_00002.jpg

2014-01-15_00002.jpg.4a12d2510b9262bd00e

Another example, screenshot attached. I walked over that position and the screen was almost finished scrolling (but still scrolling, IIRC) at that moment. Subtitles are in Spanish.

i7-2600, Radeon HD 6970 2GB, 8GB RAM, Win7 SP1 64bit

I had the same thing on another place in the game. (German subtitles)

Sign in to follow this