Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nightwish

Thank you!

I couldn't play much of Broken Age so far but I played enough to create this topic. Thank you very much Tim and the team for creating this masterpiece. I really enjoyed it so far and I really really like how the graphics turned out. I hope Double Fine will deliver more of these games!

Thank you again!

I just completed the game! :) (It was a little on the easy and short side (took me about 4 hours), but thats okay when I can feel all the love that has gone into it) Loved the music, art and the story. The ending really got me excited for act 2! Also a big Thank you from me!!! :)

A big thank you from me, too! Played for about an hour and loved it so far. This is the first video game ever that has not only my name in the credits but also contains a character with my name! :-)

Best regards,

Marek

What a ridiculously good ending to the first act! Was completely captivated the entire way through the game and the soundtrack is seriously wonderful! Can't wait for act 2!!

What a ridiculously good ending to the first act! Was completely captivated the entire way through the game and the soundtrack is seriously wonderful! Can't wait for act 2!!

Yeah, the ending was very strong. Maybe I'm a bit dense, but it took me a few minutes to figure out what exactly the ending actually meant for Shay's storyline, how it reframed Marek's character, and how it impacted the things Shay did :-)

What I like most is that it would have been possible to figure this out before the ending, and I'm sure many people did. It's a bit like watching the ending of The Sixth Sense and going "how did I miss this!"

I loved the game so much. Such an immersive story and beautiful environments. After playing through the game I sat down and watched episodes 10-13 of the videos. (I've been avoiding them because I didn't want to know much about the game at all when I played for the first time.) Watching the episodes made me even more impressed, you guys have been working hard.

Looking forward to Act 2 and to some even more juicy puzzles to dig into.

I simply love it. I'm glad I backed it. The game was absolutely worth the wait (and thanks to 2PP the wait hat a sweet touch itself). Thanks DF and 2PP! I cant wait for act 2 and hope the game will be a big success and gets a sequel. :)

I really enjoyed it.

Tim (and your awesome DF crew), yet another adventure game that I really enjoyed. At times, the story kept me on the edge of my seat.

Sign in to follow this