Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mldesanctis

So far, I love them game. The one thing that really bugs me, however, is that I have to drag items out of inventory. It would be much nicer if I could click on the item, and have it follow my cursor, without having to keep the mouse button pushed down.

This also annoyed me a bit, but I guess it was done this way due to devices with touch-screens and perhaps consoles(?). You must have also noticed the complete absense of right-click, while new adventure games usually use both mouse buttons.

So far, I love them game. The one thing that really bugs me, however, is that I have to drag items out of inventory. It would be much nicer if I could click on the item, and have it follow my cursor, without having to keep the mouse button pushed down.

Yes, this would be nice. I want this too.

I'd agree with this. I didn't get how to use my items the first couple of times I tried it and it was frustrating to keep accidentally examining them and hearing the same few lines of dialogue.

This isn't the exact same issue, but I would like the inventory to stay open if I use an item on something in the world that he/she didn't want to use. So I can try something else without having to open the inventory again. Anybody else? It's easier to close the inventory when you're done, than to have to open it for every item you want to drag. There's a bug also connected to this, but I'm gonna post a new thread about that. edit: here http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/12197/

YES YES YES! I can't understand why it is like that (maybe because of tablets?)

Sign in to follow this