Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
agassparkle

Credits

First of all thanks for giving this gaming experience back to us.

And i have a question about cretis, i have been a backer since i have heard the project but the odd thing is I didnt see my name in credits or I didnt see it in the kick starter My backed projects list.

Is this something you guys have come across ?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I backed at the $100 level and was not credited as promised, not that it was easy to find out since they haven't actually given me a key for the game, yet.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm sorry I didn't have more money to throw at the game, I know there's probably an answer somewhere here but I can't for the life of me find it.

Has anyone noticed that you can type during the backer credits and it seems to search?

e.g. I type "Rude" and it jumped down to the J's for a Gertrude.

Yeah, I backed at the $100 level and was not credited as promised, not that it was easy to find out since they haven't actually given me a key for the game, yet.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm sorry I didn't have more money to throw at the game, I know there's probably an answer somewhere here but I can't for the life of me find it.

Um, have you been getting all the email updates? It sounds like you've either been checking the wrong address, or you have two year's worth of updates in your Spam folder.

(There was a questionnaire that you had to fill out, asking exactly how you wanted to be credited. Did you do that?)

Maybe it's just been too long, but I don't remember such a questionnaire. Would appreciate an official statement on this.

Maybe it's just been too long, but I don't remember such a questionnaire. Would appreciate an official statement on this.

there was one.

it was announced at project update #8 and again mentioned in project update #9 , around April 2012.

if you received any of your physical awards, this (probably) means you also filled out the "name in the credits" field in the survey.

Has anyone noticed that you can type during the backer credits and it seems to search?

e.g. I type "Rude" and it jumped down to the J's for a Gertrude.

I did not know that! Awesome feature! Thanks for sharing.

Sign in to follow this