Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel

Was your name in the credits at the end??

I've seen a lot of people asking about this, saying how it "sucks" that they weren't listed. Hopefully this should answer some of those people's questions...

cc_zps2edb793b.png

If you were on the $100+ tier and you still weren't listed, you should email: support@doublefine.com

I wasn't listed. Sort of really disappointing, but I'm sure they're still adding people.

If you don't email support, you won't get the credit. You were in the $100 tier?

I didn't see my name.I was bored waiting for the "ms" to arrive and when they did it whizzed past me too quick for me to see my name.

I'm not bothered though.

Oh! and yes I did back at $100.

I didn't see my name.I was bored waiting for the "ms" to arrive and when they did it whizzed past me too quick for me to see my name.

I'm not bothered though.

you can use keyboard arrows to speed up or slow down the text

I'm not bothered though.

Did you know you can use the mouse wheel or arrow keys to speed-up or slow-down the credits? That should help you find your name.

You can also pause the credits with space bar.

I saw my name in the credits. :-)

My name wasn't in the credits at the $150 tier, and I specifically remember sending it to the team because I put 'Steve "Littlegator" Gates'. Actually VERY disappointing. I was sitting there after I finished it, enjoying it very much, and the icing on the cake was going to be seeing my name at the end. I'm actually kind of sad.

EDIT: heh, just kidding, forgot I ran into financial troubles and had to change my backing

As mentioned before you can literally start typing your name during the credits and the game will directly jump to it. Don't type first Names ("Steve") type last names preferably. Also if you'd like to skip the backers, type Zach - :)

You can also use the arrow keys to REALLY speed up and down the credits. The credits are awesome :)

Yeah, nice work with the credits.

Found my name pretty easily.

Every line of code takes time and money. Having to add the (47,946 @ $15 + 24,636 @ $30 + 1,090 @ $60 =) 73,672 backers to list at the end is a lot of extra work; and to be honest I'd rather you spend that time (and money) on Act 2. Not to mention that it was outside the scope of the offerings from the kickstarter below the $100 tier.

Would it be out of the question to change the "Backers" title listed in the credits to "Premium Backers"?

I may not have dropped crisp hundred dollar bill for this project, but I am still a "Backer" aren't I?

Regardless of the outcome, thank you for hearing my small, and perhaps silly, request.

I love'd Act 1. Simply marvellous! Took me back to the first two games that grabbed me as a child: Torin's Passage & Full Throttle.

A common mistake is not looking for the name that you entered in the survey. Here are your credits, direct from the game data:

C. Kyle Deminie <3

maureen park

Peter A. Kennedy

I didn't have money to back when this happened. I'm still pissed about it.

At lest I have my name in Spacebase though inthe credits and as civilians.

Every line of code takes time and money. Having to add the (47,946 @ $15 + 24,636 @ $30 + 1,090 @ $60 =) 73,672 backers to list at the end is a lot of extra work; and to be honest I'd rather you spend that time (and money) on Act 2. Not to mention that it was outside the scope of the offerings from the kickstarter below the $100 tier.

Would it be out of the question to change the "Backers" title listed in the credits to "Premium Backers"?

I may not have dropped crisp hundred dollar bill for this project, but I am still a "Backer" aren't I?

Regardless of the outcome, thank you for hearing my small, and perhaps silly, request.

I love'd Act 1. Simply marvellous! Took me back to the first two games that grabbed me as a child: Torin's Passage & Full Throttle.

I was also from a lower backer tier, I assumed the special credits would have been a separate section in the actual credits listing people as the more generous backers etc.... I actually thought the lower tier backers would actually be in the credits as well. It is disappointing for me, because I thought my name would at least be in there with the 90,000 others, but I suppose I should have known :-(

You can also pause the credits with space bar.

I was wondering if there was a way to pause or slow down the credits! I was too scared to touch anything on the keyboard lest I accidentally end up skipping the credits before seeing my name. (And yes, my name was there.)

Yes.

I was hoping for something more fun with the credits. But alas, wall of text.

You can type in the credits and it'll go to the name that you type in and underline it, pausing for a time. Thought that was neat.

Darn, I knew I should've left out the diacritics. Anybody else's entry got mangled up due to śćłóź?

Darn, I knew I should've left out the diacritics. Anybody else's entry got mangled up due to śćłóź?

Yeah sorry about that. This problem will be fixed in the next patch.

Yeah sorry about that. This problem will be fixed in the next patch.

The "graphologists son" side of me is much obliged!

Ahhh, it's people who paid over 100 dollars. They are a bunch of swell rummies. I'll write my name on a piece of paper and slowly move it up the screen. It's like I just made 30 dollars by writing on a piece of paper, right? That's just as good, right? Right, guys?

Aw fiddlesticks, I guess I'll go back to my disappointing cup of tea and add it to my list of regrets. Hey! Who let a tumbleweed in here!?!?

Ahhh, it's people who paid over 100 dollars. They are a bunch of swell rummies. I'll write my name on a piece of paper and slowly move it up the screen. It's like I just made 30 dollars by writing on a piece of paper, right? That's just as good, right? Right, guys?

Aw fiddlesticks, I guess I'll go back to my disappointing cup of tea and add it to my list of regrets. Hey! Who let a tumbleweed in here!?!?

I know you only started posting 15 minutes ago, but both your posts so far have been brilliant. Keep going.

Thank you for the welcome. I will attempt to keep going, unless my boss finds out I'm posting on a game forum or the sugar rush from the M&M's peters out. Why do things peter out? Doesn't a guy named Peter already have it rough enough with the penis jokes?

Sign in to follow this