Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tinche

[Minor] Two glitches at the start - video included

Hi,

I'm running this on Ubuntu + nVidia (proprietary drivers). Other than this and one other issue that's already been reported (Vella's neck sticking through her head for half a second in a cutscene), the game runs flawlessly.

Here's the video:

1. In the main menu, while mousing upwards through the options, sometimes it will seem as though two options are selected. In the first half of the video you can see both the 'New Game' and 'Continue' tabs/cards/menu items appearing raised at the same time. The 'New Game' tab is actually active.

2. Right before the player chooses which character to start with - when Shay and Vella walk in and go to sit down, the background appears/flashes briefly before fading in properly. Sometimes it flashes more times - in the second half of the video it only flashes once.

Cheers!

I didn't notice the neck thing but I went back and checked and I get it too. Hopefully the fix covers all instances of this bug.

I've been getting the flickering background, too, since the latest patch. (On Windows 7 + ATI Radeon)

Sign in to follow this