Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crunch

[Minor] Cloud Colony Area, Slightly Difficult To Exit

This is in regards to the area, in the cloud colony, past the daughter with the broom, where you have to obtain the egg from the nest using the ladder. I found it difficult to go actually go back because the portion of the screen where the arrow to leave shows up seems quite small. Since the mouse cursor isn't bound to the game window, I found myself opening programs from my taskbar more than once. It'd be cool if the exit arrow effective area was bigger, especially since this is the only area I encountered this problem.

I noticed that also, but I think they've fixed it. It wasn't like that when I checked that again today...

I noticed this in a few parts of the Cloud Colony sections mainly the area you mention as well as in certain location in the central square when it voomed in.

That'd be good if the hotspot was fixed, took me forever to get the right pixels to get out of that screen.

Hi, if you're referring to the area with the hatchery and the angry bird, that will be fixed in the next full update.

Sign in to follow this