Sign in to follow this  
OANST

Hats

They're needed. Hell, they're necessary! I've been wearing my Half Life 2 hat for six or seven years now, and it's on its last legs. If I have to replace it with anything other than a black, port authority styled hat with a two headed baby on it, I will cry, and punch the ground. Mostly because that's as far as my limited imagination will take me when it comes to what I want from a new hat.

Juuuuuuust a suggestion. But if considering it a suggestion at gunpoint makes it happen, well, who am I to argue with you, and the way you consider things?

A Raz helmet might be cool, maybe made out of some kind of leathery material. I'm trying to find one for my cosplay, but I have no idea where to look.

I'm all for gaming merch beyond t-shirts and hoodies. I love them, but I have a lot of them already. I need more stuff like slippers, bathrobes, pajama pants, maybe a tank top, a hat...

A Raz helmet might be cool, maybe made out of some kind of leathery material. I'm trying to find one for my cosplay, but I have no idea where to look.

Yeah, a Raz aviator goggle helmet would definitely be awesome to have.

I'd buy that in a heartbeat. :)

Yeah, a Raz aviator goggle helmet would definitely be awesome to have.

I'd buy that in a heartbeat. :)

As would I. This should be something on which I can spend monetary value.

Are we talking about hats in real life, or hats in Team Fortress 2?

If it's hats in TF2, I'm out of my element because I don't play that game. But if we're talking about hats in real life, I'd love some DF merchandise other than T-shirts that are too small to fit my fat overstuffed human frame. :)

How about a Sam hat?

There is one in Team Fortress 2, maybe that'll work?

I uh, don't think DF has the rights to sell a non-virtual Sam hat. Sam & Max belongs to Telltale

How about a Sam hat?

There is one in Team Fortress 2, maybe that'll work?

I uh, don't think DF has the rights to sell a non-virtual Sam hat. Sam & Max belongs to Telltale

Sam & Max has always belonged to Steve Purcell. He licensed it out to Telltale.