Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.ROBOTUSSIN

what you love about yourself PS i dont care how non guysih this sounds.

omg... if theres one thing i will never change about myself it would my glasses! god i love them. i could careless how girly this sounds but i love how cute i look with them on (love looking like a geek). and plus i have awesome light blue eyes. omg sooooo sexy!

hair.... meh. its blond but it needs to be blonder. anyone have any tips for making it blonder?

Stay in the sun for a long time. That will make it slightly more blond. Or just dye it.

I myself have a golden blond hair color. It's purddy. :3 I don't think I'll be dying it.

i like my build. i have lots of muscle mass.

if i could change anything it would be my hair. its a little to curly, almost like its nappy lol.

As whorish as it sounds, I'm a big fan of my girls. The twins. I think every girl should be able to say that regardless of cup size. : P I think they should be allowed to be proud without being dirty, too. I mean, you guys totally brag about your muscles and testosterone!

Although I do need some muscles- I'm really scrawny. The Kobudou should really do me some good.

My hair, when it is thicker at least. When it's short and thin I look like a fool.

Also, I like being half-Italian. Somehow I tan in Seattle during the winter, bewildering everyone.

As whorish as it sounds, I'm a big fan of my girls. The twins. I think every girl should be able to say that regardless of cup size. : P I think they should be allowed to be proud without being dirty, too. I mean, you guys totally brag about your muscles and testosterone!

Although I do need some muscles- I'm really scrawny. The Kobudou should really do me some good.

AHA! So men aren't the only ones who nickname their anatomy! You're sisters in womanhood have been lying to me all these years Zilla.

I like my hair (finally!) it took forever to train, but I can mostly get it to do whatever now. Used to be I couldn't part it or comb it in any direction that wasn't straight down.

Thing I dislike, my acne. I can't get rid of it. I've tried everything, and my skin either dries up or I break out even worse. Its a nightmare.

I like being tall, though I wish I were taller than my father.

I like the times when I'm really photogenic, though this happens only about half the time.

My least favorite thing about myself is my big head. Its pretty big, like most hats that aren't at least size XL don't fit me. Of course if I had a smaller head my intelligence might reduced, which would be way worse than having to search far and wide for a decent hat.

Me as Garrison.

so hi i'm single... I MEAN zerg_x... yup... thats me... zerg_x.

Dude I wouldn't even joke where Zilla is concerned.

...I'm about as sexy as a bag of potatoes...

...and not like the freshly-picked edible kind...

...yet nearly every male I know is either trying to hit on me...

...or rape me...

...that's the part that I hate.

The part I like...?

Uh...I have no idea...drawing skills? Twisted imagination? One of those two.

I LOVE POTATOS. Sorry, it had to be said.

Kudo's to Miriku for picking a non-physical thing. Personally, most of the things I like about myself have to do with my personality.

...and not like the freshly-picked edible kind...

...yet nearly every male I know is either trying to hit on me...

...or rape me...

...that's the part that I hate.

The part I like...?

Uh...I have no idea...drawing skills? Twisted imagination? One of those two.

sounds like someone is a the shy, cute, nerd gal :3. but come on guys! theres got o be one thing you love about yourselfs! stopping being depressed and get a selfish ego like me!

lmao. For safety reasons I wouldn't either.

But I'm a weird girl. I talk about boobs a lot, although mostly that's because I love teasing my boyfriend 'cause he's easy to embarass. ;P Haha. Sorry, zerg, I'm taken. Although my boyfriend seems not to want them, maybe you can have these! *grab*

I do like nonphysical things about myself, but sometimes I feel like I'm bragging to say "I'm funny" or "I do good art" whereas you're just born with the body you have. : P I have a pretty chunky body type, and it shows even though I'm seriously underweight, but I'm happy with my body. I also look really good with a little muscle tone. *flex... fail*

But as for nonphysical things I do think I'm funny sometimes. If I get on a roll I can be like a standup comedian with a really good set, but I think everyone can be like that. I also really love my language skills. That's probably my favorite "skill." Especially since it allows me to help other people with their English, which is sort of like a passion of mine too.

Dont even try dude,... I ve tried a couple of times to hook up with her... She has a boyfriend (i believe) and she doesnt really want an over-the-internet relationship ;-)

By the way, what size are we talkin' 'bout here, Zilla? :smirk:

Dont even try dude,... I ve tried a couple of times to hook up with her... She has a boyfriend (i believe) and she doesnt really want an over-the-internet relationship ;-)

*Smacks Crash upside his head* Dude! Check the inappropriate questions.

*Smacks Crash upside his head* Dude! Check the inappropriate questions.

Haha, cut him some slack. ;D

Well, let's just say it takes us quite a bit lower in letters than my average grades in school. :smirk:

xD Yeah... except that my relationship is hardly more than over-the-internet. It's probably better that way since I don't take very well to guys most of the time. I don't know a whole lot of boyfriends that enjoy being vomited upon.

lmao. For safety reasons I wouldn't either.

But I'm a weird girl. I talk about boobs a lot, although mostly that's because I love teasing my boyfriend 'cause he's easy to embarass. ;P Haha. Sorry, zerg, I'm taken. Although my boyfriend seems not to want them, maybe you can have these! *grab*

I do like nonphysical things about myself, but sometimes I feel like I'm bragging to say "I'm funny" or "I do good art" whereas you're just born with the body you have. : P I have a pretty chunky body type, and it shows even though I'm seriously underweight, but I'm happy with my body. I also look really good with a little muscle tone. *flex... fail*

But as for nonphysical things I do think I'm funny sometimes. If I get on a roll I can be like a standup comedian with a really good set, but I think everyone can be like that. I also really love my language skills. That's probably my favorite "skill." Especially since it allows me to help other people with their English, which is sort of like a passion of mine too.

lol. you think im in picture perfict shape? im like 180 pounds and no mussel what so ever.

Muwahaha, I think I can challange that! >8D

I'm happy with how my body is and even if I wasn't the... -ahem- size that I am, I would still be happy to just have a body. But yeah. I look hawt in a bikini. >:3

Anyways, onto less akward things, I'm proud of my school grades and my activity in it as well. I'm the prsident and founder of my high school's movie and film club which has getting increasingly more popular and has been having parties and getting more attention gradualy! It's great!

I'm also super happy about my creativity. I was showing my friends a story I'm writing for a big project I've been working on for about a year now and all of them said they were blown away by it because they havn't seen anything like what I wrote before. They were all chattering to each other about how diffrent it was and how they thought I had great creativity to come up with that. Also, my art skills! Super happy with my art skills!

Most of all though, I'm happy with my personality, friends, family, and intrests. I'm almost always super friendly and outgoing unless a person is a complete jerk and ticks me off. I have a very long line of patients, so I try standing them before I get upset. My family is loving and supportive and my friends are all great people who live clean lives! And by clean lives I mean that they don't drink or use drugs. They all are great about that! As for intrest, they fall under a wide range and I try to stay as open minded as possible. I love listening to what other people are intrested in and giving them a try as long as it isn't harmful in any way.

This thread makes me feel good, which is good for me because I have only a Dixie Cup of self esteem.

if you want to hear about my non physical features, then i would say my socialnes, i will talk to anyone. i think that might be why i get lots of girls numbers, and dates, because i am in no way the most attractive guy out there but im not shy and i just spark up conversation with them (not saying im ugly though)

so yeah, i talk to people. thats a good trait.

if you want to hear about my non physical features, then i would say my socialnes, i will talk to anyone. i think that might be why i get lots of girls numbers, and dates, because i am in no way the most attractive guy out there but im not shy and i just spark up conversation with them (not saying im ugly though)

so yeah, i talk to people. thats a good trait.

God, I remember when I was social, didn't get me numbers. I wasn't smooth enough for that, but people (had to acknowledge)d me. The ward has turned me into a hermit I fear.

On the bright side my new found introversion has allowed me to accomplish a lot in my life in a very short time.

I hate everything about my looks, from my stupid poofy hair and acne and glasses and scarred up skin and knobbly knees and an almost perpetual expression of being slightly PO'd when I'm actually rather happy... And I always move from emotional extremes when I'm not daydreaming about stuff, usually because I'm fighting against my urge to avoid people and conversation and become a wallflower by being over-the-top exuberant and happy, and the two extremes mix unevenly. Depending on which day you catch me, I'll either laughly confess to my sheer awesomeness and insanity or slump and say that I'm a loner and a freak.

Personality and talent-wise, though, I swear I'm the greatest person aliiiiiiive. 8D

This forum makes me self-conscious.

Sign in to follow this