Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
offsky

Enjoyed it immensely

Just finished Act 1 and really enjoyed myself. In hindsight I should have picked up on the clues, but the ending totally surprised me. Can't wait for Act 2.

I agree, the game was all in all quite engaging visually, auditorily, and storywise. And the fact that they've made it available to so many platforms is astonishing!

The only part I didn't get after the big ending is why [[spoilerS]] the ship looked differently in both worlds. I'm sure it will be revealed to be some kind of cloaking mechanism though. It only fills my head with more questions, but in a good way.

Wil Wheaton as the hipster lumberjack was totally unexpected and an awesome nerd treat!

Can't wait for Act II and its promise of a higher puzzle difficulty curve. ^_^

Totally agree - we sat down with kids and had them play it while we watched - had pizza - just realized that's a Pizza orgy! LOL - did not do that on purpose! Anyhow, after 90 mins I was ready for a break, but kids wanted to keep going - that right there is a giant compliment! I also enjoyed watching my son connect the dots on who was voicing Harm'ny, familiar with his other DF voice work!

Seriously guys, this game exceeds all of my expectations, and I've introduced the newer generation to the beauty of adventure games! Great job.

Sign in to follow this