Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Can7ona

Think i will sue DF

Im not happy, after looking thro the backer's portion of the credit's i have noticed that a Big Stupid Capital N has been stuck in the middle of my name. so because of this i have decided to hire a solicitor and bring DF down.

Regarding all the other (serious) anti-DF posts, I just noticed something: The IGNORE button. Suddenly the forums are so much more pleasant! Hurrah!

At no point did DF say they would guarantee the case of everyone's name would be the correct. These forums are for discussion only, not trolling, which you clearly are. The vast majority of backers are satisfied with the way their name appears in the credits.

(Yes, I got the thread, just thought it would be fun to parody the other angle. Did I miss anything?)

I wasn't trolling ( im from the UK) we don't even know what that mean's here, but i assume it mean's causing trouble, to be honest having finished the game 3 time's and frustrated that the 2nd episode was so far away i was bored and whilst my spag bol was on the hob thought id send a message. so if i have upset anyone i am sorry but if anyone want's a GO? ill smack the sh** out of the lot off you.

if anyone want's a GO? ill smack the sh** out of the lot off you.

r u avin a giggle ther m8

ill bash ye fkin ead in i sware on me mum

( im from the UK)

That explains a lot.

FYI, people from other parts of the world don't have as keen a sense for irony and sarcasm! :P

if anyone want's a GO? ill smack the sh** out of the lot off you.

r u avin a giggle ther m8

ill bash ye fkin ead in i sware on me mum

My Dad would totally have you's! lol (feel like im flying thro space for some reason)

( im from the UK)

That explains a lot.

FYI, people from other parts of the world don't have as keen a sense for irony and sarcasm! :P

but this was so obvious :) tbh, i was just hoping to get tim's attention'

Regarding all the other (serious) anti-DF posts, I just noticed something: The IGNORE button. Suddenly the forums are so much more pleasant! Hurrah!

Great tip! Thanks. :) *ignore* :lol: (just kidding)

I'm also British. So there.

Good and welcome, i bet im the most britisherester here thou'

a Big Stupid Capital N has been stuck in the middle of my name

Maybe whoever typed up the credits was a Mass Effect fan? : )

a Big Stupid Capital N has been stuck in the middle of my name

Maybe whoever typed up the credits was a Mass Effect fan? : )

or Steve Hawking.. (kind of takes me back to that tree for some reason)

Im not happy, after looking thro the backer's portion of the credit's i have noticed that a Big Stupid Capital N has been stuck in the middle of my name. so because of this i have decided to hire a solicitor and bring DF down.

Also consider hiring a therapist.

Hey Kevin, only backers at $100 and above got their names in the credits. Looks like someone else just almost has your name!

This game gets 0/22g^43i minnows. I want my Roast Squirrel back!!

I think he was joking, Greg.
I'm going with Greg decided it would enhance the joke to give a real response to a joke thread. Or Greg skimmed it, could have been skimming.

Sign in to follow this